Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Dont fakes require horrible materials, the SDS SJs have real carbon fiber and nice stitching, so what if they remade the shoes, as long as its the right material, we should'nt really say they are "fake"

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by seth320

yo i checked my SDS spacejams and they DO HAVE a hole, sorry about the bright pictures

hole on space jams is not good homie.
WHAT?!?!?!?....Dude, this whole "Hole" thing is proving to mean....? I don't know WTH it means. It seems like there is a pattern but then it's looking to be sporadic at the same time. Basically, this proves Nothing. I've checked 3 pairs of shoes. Two '01 Retro XI's and the Infrared pack....Blk/Infra., and the only one to have the hole is the VI's. So, what are you saying?!?!

but eveybodies jams have no holes but 1 guy. that suspect. only 1?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Here are 2 ex of the holes we are talking about. 1st pair is my cool greys bought from NDC, 2nd are my Oly 7's from NDC...
SDS and AR unpacking boxes as we speak and drillin holes in the shoes.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I was about to post this, Jay calling his fake supplier and you drill hole now fast. Hurry up an dwill.
roll.gif

Dont fakes require horrible materials, the SDS SJs have real carbon fiber and nice stitching, so what if they remade the shoes, as long as its the right material, we should'nt really say they are "fake"

dude are you serious?^

cuz if so i have these promo oly vi you can buy

Originally Posted by ColdCity

dude are you serious?^
.............. Yes?????

does anyone have fake SJs to compare? lol

damn i still can't get over the fact that those shoes might be fake. they look ON POINT. super fresh.  

Originally Posted by jecca650

damn i still can't over the fact that those shoes might be fake. they look ON POINT. super fresh.

I agree they look perfect, IDK what to think
ohwell.gif

dude are you serious?^
.............. Yes????? 

fake REQUIRE horrible materials come on now

dude are you serious?^
.............. Yes?????

do u think you have a one of a kind pair? post a pic of the hole or lack there of.

just checked my spacejams, which feature the SAME 2010 tag that kobe's do and were purchased here in the USA over a year ago, and they do NOT have a hole.

Where's SDS' public relations man, zzyz?

-Blue numbering..should be red.
-Hole..there shouldn't be on SJs.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

DID ANYONE NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT THE OFFER DATE BEING 10/01/11 FOR RETAILERS....

THIS IS INFO THAT IS POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD AND SOULD ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! NO ONE CAN GET THESE CONCORDS FROM NIKE UNTIL 10/01/11 YET THESE SITES SAY THAT THEY HAVE REAL PAIRS???

IF YOU DIDNT GET THEM FROM NIKE THEN WHERE DID YOU GET THEM. THEY WHERE MADE!!!
thats to order them. how long you been around? they are made 4-5 months before release date.
No s#%@ sherlock, the point im trying to make is that these people are saying that they are getting them from nike and that they are nike authentics. Ive been around long enough son, long enough to know you've been cupping SDS sack for some time now

From how I understand it that's for people under contract with Nike. I was told EU vendors don't have the same limitations as US vendors do. I remember when the 11/12 pack dropped no one had them on display at my local stores. They usually put new releases in case before they dropped with a tag of the rd. They all said Nike told them not to do it for those. So they didn't. When I was stationed in Okinawa there were no release dates they sold as they got them.

Back
Top Bottom