Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I don't mean to be a noob, but whaat is the science with eastbay? I tried 1 time and it kept blocking my orders. It was frustrating!!

I call em.  I call them a few min before drop time and thats it.  I NEVER order big releases online with them.  Their site crashes.  Now this may *knocks on wood* come back to bite me in the @ss one day and not score my pair, but it hasnt failed me yet.
which is better footlocker or eastbay??

i've bought to AJ's with footlocker online (no calling) and ive done great

had to wait 13mins to checkout when i bought the AJ7s Cardinals last night, but other than that fine.

what would you recommend to do with this big XI release?

thanks and as always sorry for the newbness
Dude, Footlocker.com = Eastbay.com, because they belong together!
They both use always the same pics on their websites for their shoes and also if you have checked the size quantity of both, they are always the same too.

Eastbay is only doing onlineshopping while Footlocker makes a lot of its revenue with their local stores worldwide.

i've been picking up releases left & right this year,& what better way to end it than with concords.i swear i'm picking up 6 pairs,i deploy a week later & this year was my way of celebrating so it's kinda like a finale kinda thing.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by matt2126

samples are out, no 45 on the rear, blue tint soles, jumpman on the insole, shorter patent leather cuts....still coppin tho

eyes.gif
.. Pics?

nerd.gif
do share.

Only thing that remotely bothers me about that is the shorter patent leather cuts... But that is still a minor thing. As long as the upper is still mesh im good.

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

People that live in big cities will have trouble getting these IMO.
The Truth82 wrote:
these will be hard to get online just like the cool grey...
Why are these ninjas stating obvious things? No shiii..

Originally Posted by Samjam927

When will pics of the sample surface? didnt drake toss up a sample with a 45 on the back a while ago?

yup
air-jordan-11-concord-45.jpg

i personally wouldn't mind copping them if they have a 45 on the back. the only thing that JB could do to this shoe to not make me cop is change the material to nubuck or something like on those sample 3's lol.

Those have to be fake, they have a swoosh on them.

The jumpman tag is off too 

laugh.gif
  Those dope laces 

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Those have to be fake, they have a swoosh on them.

The jumpman tag is off too 

laugh.gif
  Those dope laces 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just like NT to call everything fake.

These are CC Sabathia's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Fake.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Check THESE out
air-jordan-11-sabathia-06-570x388.jpg

With the downward spiral in the design of the Jeter's, these Jordan x Yankee PE's need to be released ...to me!!

those are samples from the dmp pack not the 2011 XI's

As far as I know the DMP pack always had the gold accents, so I don't think it's those either. Wasn't it established that this was simply a one-off made just for Drake's request?

Originally Posted by Weatherman

those are samples from the dmp pack not the 2011 XI's

As far as I know the DMP pack always had the gold accents, so I don't think it's those either. Wasn't it established that this was simply a one-off made just for Drake's request?
Naw there just samples

Back
Top Bottom