Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I've got all the photos now, including a close up shot of the Jumpman logo which I specifically requested as a result of this thread discussion here at NT. Logo is stitched on in case anyone is sitting on a ledge right now, but the embroidery I've been told is made to look with more of a 3D-like pop, not as flat as previous versions have been. I'm putting all the photos and info together so I'll let you guys know within the next couple hours. I've got side shots, sole shots, close up shots, and details of the actual tech in the shoe which is really the big story in my opinion if it's true...

Also, RICO, I'll know packaging soon as well. Little too early for that yet as shoes itself are just getting prepared for production but I've been told it's coming soon enough.

Originally Posted by Steez

Ha, I just read on a site who posted that revolving "Concord" video that it comes from VMV. If that's the case, you can bet those shoes are more than likely counterfeit. I detailed this in my last post but maybe not enough originally two days ago. VMV didn't just photoshop the shoe, they CREATED a counterfeit shoe. Something you can wear. But a fake one. That's what they're probably showing off. Notice they still haven't shown an image of a production label nor the outsole again. Ha @ people getting fooled left and right.
What the hell....man the sneaker preview game dun changed folks....

on a side note, it's funny that it's tough to distinguish fakes today since JB puts out horrible products

Originally Posted by dtb00201

The VMV pics are indeed fake, but that doesn't mean it didn't have the general look of what's being produced, which is exactly what we stated in the original CounterKicks post. VMV's pics weren't just photoshopped, I think that's part of what's confusing people. They actually made a real life replica of the shoe, using old molds and parts of previous Air Jordan 11 models, then just created their own "Concord" version in a non-authorized factory that basically deals in counterfeit merchandise. To make sure it wouldn't get too obvious, they photoshopped over the carbon fiber plate on the bottom to basically all black as they maybe don't know what that area really looks like. Also they didn't post any detailed/close up shots, nor a photo of the production label, which would all give it away. Without the CounterKicks post on it, you'd all think that was an authentic pair, which it isn't. But certainly many sites passed it off as such and everyone else bought in. As for the video that was just posted, I don't know where that's sourced from and I don't know who shot it. So I can't speak on something I don't know. I will say this though, the shoes aren't in production yet and there's only a couple samples out there of what's being ultimately produced, one of which we've obtained images on. I find it difficult to believe it's reached more venues considering those facts, but that's only speculation. I can only authoritatively comment on the info and sources we have access to, which we've proven over time and time again. When you judge other people's facts and info, you need to take their reputation into consideration as well and only they can really comment on what they're doing. All I can say is when something goes up on CounterKicks, it's vetted as thoroughly as we can 'til the moment it goes live and we have a two years and on going history behind the site to prove that.
*+!!!!   Why didnt anyone else catch that????    Hey STEEZ, real talk........yall wanna make the story many of us want to read, give us the dirty on these spots like VMV and more importantly, how the hell are they making their "own" concords that look like THAT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!  Seriously man, I can tell by reading your posts that youre far from a dummy, and I appreciate the "process" cause it eliminates stupid +#$ like ppl talking about Grape/Laney packs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But I also see where the other dudes are coming from.......either way, Im locked in waiting for them pics bro!!!
happy.gif

I've got all the photos now, including a close up shot of the Jumpman logo which I specifically requested as a result of this thread discussion here at NT. Logo is stitched on in case anyone is sitting on a ledge right now, but the embroidery I've been told is made to look with more of a 3D-like pop, not as flat as previous versions have been. I'm putting all the photos and info together so I'll let you guys know within the next couple hours. I've got side shots, sole shots, close up shots, and details of the actual tech in the shoe which is really the big story in my opinion if it's true...

omfg.gif

*patiently waits*

As advanced as they are over there, its not far fetched that they would be able to duplicate a shoe. I'm just saying.

no matter how they're made, people will still jump on those 2011 cords...mark my words
smile.gif

well, hope my 2 pairs from my connect will come through..*fingers crossed

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

^Cmon son
30t6p3b.gif

WHat? THose are not it? My bad if they are not. If those are not the 2011 XI Concord I will edit the post and remove the video. Let me know

no...those are not it. last 3 pages explains it all.

Cant wait to see the pics either...hope they come out nice cause Im lookin foward to coppin multiples
Definitely gotta try and lock a pair or two up b4 RD cause I dont wanna have be scrambling last minute

Ha, I just read on a site who posted that revolving "Concord" video that it comes from VMV. If that's the case, you can bet those shoes are more than likely counterfeit. I detailed this in my last post but maybe not enough originally two days ago. VMV didn't just photoshop the shoe, they CREATED a counterfeit shoe. Something you can wear. But a fake one. That's what they're probably showing off. Notice they still haven't shown an image of a production label nor the outsole again. Ha @ people getting fooled left and right.

They made a counterfeit!? 
30t6p3b.gif
WOOOW. 
laugh.gif

Well can't wait to see the REAL photos

I gotta unds my dmp pack ASAP.

in a nut shell can you anyone tell me whats going on in the concord 11 post

i am lost

who has real pics and who has fake pics ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

in a nut shell can you anyone tell me whats going on in the concord 11 post

i am lost

who has real pics and who has fake pics ?

Thanks
Basically VMV Inc. apparently made a fake Concord XI, which is what they took pics of, so VMV has fake pics and that 360 view video from them is also fake.
Steez from Counterkicks has been posting real pics, and he just dropped even more pics and info here:

http://counterkicks.com/2...-11-concord-images-info/

I'm sure Steez will post in here with the info too, but here's one of his pics of the real Concord XIs we'll be getting:

air-jordan-11-concord-xi-retro-2011-december-release-12.jpg

And apparently the big tech change is that we could be getting interchangeable soles with these. One with the classic zoom air, the other would be with lunar cushioning.

Looks like Wayne141 beat me to it. What he said. And yes, we're trying to confirm the interchangeable insoles angle but that would clearly be the big story here in my mind. I can't imagine they messed with the regular Air tooling in the shoe, so the Zoom or Lunar insoles would double stack on top of that...if they do indeed come with these insoles...

since people have the shoe already why not take pics of the production label and the insoles already in this shoe

for the look of them car seats the smugglers are doing real good since there driving German made cars

i was guessing a Mercedes Benz

Back
Top Bottom