Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^^^ The Shape of the shoe is really bad. I mean everyone expected that, but when you actually see it
30t6p3b.gif
. Will still cop, not going to fool myself

Im happy with the final product if that is what its gonna be

Its obvious that they used the same mold as the Space Jams

I got 5 on it!!! lol Cant wait to have em in my hands!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by stc153393

Everyone who's saying that these aren't that nice and they could've done better are gonna get them anyway.
They look as good as any other retro JB throws out there
I guess people are going to complain no matter what

word
laugh.gif

were on pg 88 & actual pics just showed up(pg 86) so i totally agree with the bolded statement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

air-jordan-11-concord-2011-retro.jpg
I'm sorry but...  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly what I imagined, banana shaped, and patent plastic around.    Good lord.  Now it's time to really buy those 2000 Concords I've been watching. 

@ModernNotoriety
Damn You VMV
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ModernNotoriety
The Concord Photos are photoshopped, %%+^%!! Damn!
13 minutes ago

Really??

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

@ModernNotoriety
Damn You VMV
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ModernNotoriety
The Concord Photos are photoshopped, %%+^%!! Damn!
13 minutes ago

Really??

insert popcorn gif here

Counterkicks is saying it's a photoshop too. If that's a photoshop, it's a damn good one. Plus the real ones will more than likely look identical to that anyway, so I don't really care lol.

Hopefully the real photos will surface soon, crossing my fingers will try and get 2 or pairs hopefully

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

aj11concord1-570x379.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-seen-on-sneakernews.jpg

air-jordan-11-concord-2011-retro.jpg

The patten leather is like a receding hairline...
nerd.gif
Honestly, the pic of the 95' OGs must be from a small sized shoe. the proportion looks like something
smaller than a size US 9. I remember that MJ's XI looked rather like the 2011 in terms of shape.

From these 3 models, the 2000 retro looks the best.

Indeed the mid section of the 2011 shoe has less patent than the previous models.

Overall i don't know why some are already whining again. I'm glad they have the

bluetinted outsole and not the icy one like teh 2011 SpaceJams.

From what i can see, the black patent is black-based, so no more white lining at the edges,

while the 2000 retro had the white-based black patent leather like the OG concords and

OG black/reds.

Originally Posted by matt2126

was just gonna say modern noteriety said theyre photo shopped......damn

dude stop posting ..... you said some pages back that you held these in your hand & was gonna cop etc...

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

From what i can see, the black patent is black-based, so no more white lining at the edges,

while the 2000 retro had the white-based black patent leather like the OG concords and

OG black/reds.

The blue tint is the last thing on my mind.  The whole shoe overall (if they are the final product)  is not great looking as it sits.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

OG black/reds.
The blue tint is the last thing on my mind.  The whole shoe overall (if they are the final product)  is not great looking as it sits.  

well, that is only one sample pic. As i remember when i saw the recent AJ 12 white/red retros from 2009, they were also looking banana like in the 
first pics here. But when i saw them in real in size 10 in a local store, they actually looked much better. So don't panic too early

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

OG black/reds.
well, that is only one sample pic. As i remember when i saw the recent AJ 12 white/red retros from 2009, they were also looking banana like in the 
first pics here. But when i saw them in real in size 10 in a local store, they actually looked much better. So don't panic too early

i was gonna use this exact example the 1st pics i saw were from a overseas dealer & they were banana shaped but once i saw in person i copped with no questions they were perfect (make a reminder to get xii's from og's house)

Back
Top Bottom