Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Time to burst some bubbles folks.

Chicago information:

Last year, House of Hoops Chicago got 150 pairs of CG11s.

They got concords today - only 70. Other Foot Lockers are only getting between 12-24 pairs.

So a prime opportunity for JB to satisfy consumers with mass production, they have done the opposite.

If this is true, this means my info a few pages back WAS right, when I said that the Concords would be more limited than the Cool Greys and possibly Space Jams
laugh.gif

I doubt it though, something tells me that they only got half of their shipment and will probably get another 70 later this week.

Originally Posted by blazah

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Sure does. CDP is a disgrace to the black/red colorway. About to sell my CDP, patent cut is better on the cake then on my pair!!!

Yup, and they look better then the CDP 11s
laugh.gif
Do it man... I sold my CDP and used what i got for em plus $30 and got a DS 01 pair...no brainer for me, and that cake looks
pimp.gif
+1 I sold my CDP 11s recently. Was unhappy with the quality.

+2, ended up copping VNDS 01 Breds for $120 shipped and traded my CDPs for VNDS Copper Foams

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Christmas came early in Mexico as some spots have already start selling the shoes, fortunately very much close to retail, I have already copped twice, very happy with them!!

where in mexico?
nerd.gif

pics or i call shenanigans
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Christmas came early in Mexico as some spots have already start selling the shoes, fortunately very much close to retail, I have already copped twice, very happy with them!!

where in mexico?
nerd.gif

pics or i call shenanigans
nerd.gif

this close to rd anything is possible bro

Chicago information:

They got concords today - only 70. Other Foot Lockers are only getting between 12-24 pairs.

So a prime opportunity for JB to satisfy consumers with mass production, they have done the opposite.
huh? my boy work at lincoln mall footlocker in the suburbs and they got over 40 pairs and no one goes to lincoln mall 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why doubtful? SJs and CGs were discounted....basically a Xmas "gift" from Nike to swoosh holders....looks like limit will be 1 then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I know they were, i was saying what I was told. But hey if they are its all good.
I knew the Space Jam's were discounted and I was able to order two pair back in '09, wasn't aware that the Cool Grey's were discounted. Damn, that kinda hurts. LOL I just figured that the Concord's weren't going to be discounted since it doesn't seem like "major" releases are discounted anymore.
Were the CG's limted to 1 per person?
3 per person

These will be PLENTIFUL....stop listening to the fools trying HYPE a GENERAL RELEASE....of course these will sell out day one....just get on a line at your local ntown,hoh,ftl,fa,etc. and you'll be fine...if you want 2 or more pairs,then well you'll prob. Need to put in some extra work

Really thinking of trying to get 3 pairs so maybe I can trade one for a pair of DS 09 SJ's
This would be a fair trade, no?

Originally Posted by primetime21

Chicago information:

huh? my boy work at lincoln mall footlocker in the suburbs and they got over 40 pairs and no one goes to lincoln mall 
laugh.gif

I KNO FOR A FACT THT STATE HOH HAS RECIVED A SHIPPEMNT PRIOR TO THIS

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Really thinking of trying to get 3 pairs so maybe I can trade one for a pair of DS 09 SJ's

This would be a fair trade, no?

It's a fair trade if you feel it is... Many others may say otherwise.
For me personally, it's close to an even trade
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

These will be PLENTIFUL....stop listening to the fools trying HYPE a GENERAL RELEASE....of course these will sell out day one....just get on a line at your local ntown,hoh,ftl,fa,etc. and you'll be fine...if you want 2 or more pairs,then well you'll prob. Need to put in some extra work

Originally Posted by primetime21

Chicago information:

laugh.gif

very true lincoln is usually empty but for xi's you know the wolves ALWAYS come out...they got 40 at footlocker tho (birdman hand rub)

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Chicago information:

I'm not sure where you got this info, nor am I discrediting it but which HoH are you referring to? State or North Riverside?
I know for a fact that one of those locations has more than 70 pairs....way more.

Also there are several other venues across the city that have more than 70 pairs and are nowhere near the volume sellers like HoH.

QFT...... WAAAAAAAY MORE.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

Quick question. A friend of mine who will be going back to the Toronto area for the holidays is trying to get a pair for her bf. Are these definitely gonna be dropping in Canada because she needs to have a backup plan if they aren't. Thanks in advance

These are most def dropping in Canada my friend!!!

If youre in the Toronto area, check out square one in Mississauga and go to the Champs or Foot Locker.  Probably best you go to Champs since Canadian Foot Lockers took pre orders and sold their entire stock a month prior to release.  Solestop will also have them but I cannot confirm if they are an authorized dealer.  There is a Livestock in toronto I believe and they are 1000000% legit!!! deadstock.ca is their site address, get in touch and find out what their plans are for the release.  They usually have a first come first serve and the unsold stuff goes on their site.  There are other places, check the Toronto thread on the other site for a list of some stores I may not be aware of ......by the way Canadian JB heads, I've been informed that this will no longer be the norm for high profile releases.....FYI

The era of lining up for Jordan's has begun in Canada......hopefully it never gets as chaotic as it can in some american cities.
nerd.gif
I can vouch for Livestock, they're 1000000% legit. 
glasses.gif

What do you mean "no longer be the norm for high profile releases"? No more pre-orders from FL, or just going to be first come first serve? Or are they severely limiting the number of shoes they're sending to Canada? 

Are they're ANY websites selling these for a decent price? Any price. It's online or bust for me

Any help is appreciated. Please and thanks

Man someone needs to post a supply/demand curve on here.........to heck with equilibrium said JB lol!!!

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

Quick question. A friend of mine who will be going back to the Toronto area for the holidays is trying to get a pair for her bf. Are these definitely gonna be dropping in Canada because she needs to have a backup plan if they aren't. Thanks in advance

These are most def dropping in Canada my friend!!!

If youre in the Toronto area, check out square one in Mississauga and go to the Champs or Foot Locker.  Probably best you go to Champs since Canadian Foot Lockers took pre orders and sold their entire stock a month prior to release.  Solestop will also have them but I cannot confirm if they are an authorized dealer.  There is a Livestock in toronto I believe and they are 1000000% legit!!! deadstock.ca is their site address, get in touch and find out what their plans are for the release.  They usually have a first come first serve and the unsold stuff goes on their site.  There are other places, check the Toronto thread on the other site for a list of some stores I may not be aware of ......by the way Canadian JB heads, I've been informed that this will no longer be the norm for high profile releases.....FYI

The era of lining up for Jordan's has begun in Canada......hopefully it never gets as chaotic as it can in some american cities.
nerd.gif
I can vouch for Livestock, they're 1000000% legit. 
glasses.gif

What do you mean "no longer be the norm for high profile releases"? No more pre-orders from FL, or just going to be first come first serve? Or are they severely limiting the number of shoes they're sending to Canada? 
Actually it sounds like Canada will be getting more of the stuff were not accustomed to getting.  The difference is they won't take pre orders on some if not all of this stuff.  Check with your local Foot Locker spot and the mgr there will let you know whats up.  This is coming from the mgr at my local spot.  He's been on point with everything he has told me in the past.

DRO3000 wrote: Actually it sounds like Canada will be getting more of the stuff were not accustomed to getting.  The difference is they won't take pre orders on some if not all of this stuff.  Check with your local Foot Locker spot and the mgr there will let you know whats up.  This is coming from the mgr at my local spot.  He's been on point with everything he has told me in the past.

Makes sense to me, it seems with really hyped released like this FTL looses out in a lot of local publicity and attention to their stores, since they do pre-orders. 
Thanks for the info. 

Back
Top Bottom