Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Is SNS legit?
Depends on your size.

how so?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

IM SO HAPPY MY CONNECT IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME...

I AM GETTING 10+ PRS ON LOCK. ITS GOOD BEING NICE TO PPL.

I'll just wait for US sites to start selling them. My buddy made a purchase overseas and had illegal charges and it's been a bia trying to get that fixed.

Rather spend a couple more dollars than go through his nightmare. Goodluck to everybody purchasing.

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Is SNS legit?

Why would everyone posting for the past few pages, be praying for a pair of fakes????!?!? Put in some work and research. most idiots who ask moronic questions always come back with-"but I don't want to waste my time going through 600+ pages," when all it takes is looking back 4-5 pages. The question you asked has been answered at least 4 times in the past 10 pages. What do you call that other than lazy? You have made the latest edition of "C'mon Mannnnnnnn!!!!"This thread has been very informative and a whole lot better w/ good presale info by peeps like thenewjs(soleheaven), and other members' updates with CT,SNS, etc.

Go ahead and order from SNS, and make sure you get as many pairs as you can.
wink.gif

Forreal though, End Clothing and SNS are both very legit.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Depends on your size.

how so?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Everyone knows they sell fakes 11s. So if that's your size stay away
wink.gif
that site SNS is turrible. All of their pairs are fake except for size 7. I repeat, all other sizes are fake, especially 11.5. They put the Lebron Dunkman instead of a jumpman
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else notice that SNS just added 1 week to the availability countdown? It's now 1 week, 2 days, 21 hrs, etc. I think we're scaring them!!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QFT
FTL employee cosigning this..
pimp.gif
Only cool if you are in high school or first two years (maybe third) in college. Laughable if you are a grown man and a job perk is dibs on a $200 tennis shoe. 

QFT.

GROWN MAN JOB AND MONEY FTW.

MRWAVES YOU COOL IN MY BOOK THOUGH, I BELIEVE YOU POSTED IN GENERAL THAT YOU JUST STARTED COLLEGE. ENJOY THAT PERK.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

one of the perks that comes with the job imo.

you work at that crappy job all year long, dealing with annoying customers, and just the whole corporate setting in footlocker where you got managers, dm's etc breathing down your throat, i think employees should get priority on pairs as long as it's within reason and customers get access to pairs as well.
QFT
FTL employee cosigning this..
pimp.gif

As long as employees tell the truth about how many sizes are actually available after employees claim their pairs, then I don't have a problem with that

Originally Posted by dubchester

Anyone else notice that SNS just added 1 week to the availability countdown? It's now 1 week, 2 days, 21 hrs, etc. I think we're scaring them!!

frown.gif

damb

tired.gif

Damn, going to be even worse with a week longer notice.

Back
Top Bottom