Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wonder if these will end up being like the CG's which were re-released countless times throughout the year.

was i in a coma? when did this happen?
Nice post count btw (777 
pimp.gif
)
Anyhow, I know for sure that Eastbay did a restock of the CGXI after RD.  

I'm a Gold Club member and never got the e-mail telling me they were restocking them...just like they did with the Playoff XIII's 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Word right, my boy works stock at NTNY, said there will be lots. How many to grab is the only question in mind

Was there more cement iii's compared to concords?

I mean..... Does it really matter tho? You copping 26000 pairs or are you copping 1-3 pairs???

As long as you find out how many pairs in your size are at your local spots youll be good.

It's sold out everywhere that do presales here (eg Foot Locker), and the places that doesn't will most likely reserve one pair per customer.  So I'm trying to determine if I should even go to a store on release date.  It's too early to get info from a store.  It's always good to have a comparable than to make blind assumptions.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wonder if these will end up being like the CG's which were re-released countless times throughout the year.

Nice post count btw (777 
pimp.gif
)

I'm a Gold Club member and never got the e-mail telling me they were restocking them...just like they did with the Playoff XIII's 
mad.gif

yes, i do recall that one eastbay gold member first dibs restock but other than that i don't remember hearing any other stores restocking throughout the year.
damn, i just ruined my lucky 7's post count.

Nice post count btw (777 
pimp.gif
)

mad.gif

yes, i do recall that one eastbay gold member first dibs restock but other than that i don't remember hearing any other stores restocking throughout the year.

wasn't it also at the NBA All star event as well or am I trippin?

Nice post count btw (777 
pimp.gif
)

mad.gif

dont forget da staggered release of cool greys by grand openings by house of hoops thru out da country.

hold up, so how long yall think people are gonna camp for these?
dude at HOH at north riverside said people camped for 5 days for the CG's...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 

INCORRECT

Yeah, 3 pairs for me. Some way, somehow. Im in Houston though, so there will be no way Im getting them here. Hoping to get through online, even though I know thats gonna be the luck of the draw.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

sick.gif

WHY?
laugh.gif

There was no need to do that. NT Chicago had 600 pairs. They didn't sell out until noon the next day.

there is no way I'm camping for these...people will be acting crazy and probably will be fights

This is by far my favorite pair of jordans
in 95-96 I was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 when I first saw MJ in them
2000-01 retros I was
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

2008-2011 retros been
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I dont know if im getting older or if its the fact you have to camp out or pay alot more than 2001 is what is killing the feeling.

I come in here every now and then trying to restore the feeling, not happening
grin.gif

Can't wait. I think I'm even going to try and double up, and I'm not a double up dude, because I barely wear what I have now.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I dont know if im getting older or if its the fact you have to camp out or pay alot more than 2001 is what is killing the filling.

grin.gif

youre just old like me and remember wearing the real thing.  hard for these new retros to rekindle a vintage feeling when they keep getting worse.  lucky for nike, makes no difference to them because theyve already successfully marketed the new version to the participation trophy generation....

sick.gif

Which employe told u that? That's bull $*** they did a midnight release, my dude copped from there and he got there at 10pm they had a lot of pairs also. HoH tryna hype these SMH

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I dont know if im getting older or if its the fact you have to camp out or pay alot more than 2001 is what is killing the filling.

grin.gif

youre just old like me and remember wearing the real thing.  hard for these new retros to rekindle a vintage feeling when they keep getting worse.  lucky for nike, makes no difference to them because theyve already successfully marketed the new version to the participation trophy generation....
Yeah i remember back when retro's first started dropped with the AJ 1,2 and 3. Those shoes just sat and eventually ended up in outlets. I remember when the retro release dates were on a friday and they was no such thing as camping out just walk in to Niketown, modells, Dr Jays and buy as many as you wished.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

sick.gif

Which employe told u that? That's bull $*** they did a midnight release, my dude copped from there and he got there at 10pm they had a lot of pairs also. HoH tryna hype these SMH

If we had three days to kill we could stake that place out and get them for their whole supply...much less five days...
laugh.gif
these dudes at these stores believe their own hype...remember cats smashing windows and driving vans into storefronts for SJ's?
laugh.gif
I can't imagine what these fools will be doing for Christmas time Concords...I'm thanking the Father I got a pair on lock...good family
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom