Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by mendoje

Hey fellas,
Still wondering of any spots to hit up in the Phoenix area. Been wanting a new pair since the soles on my other ones turned yellow. LOL
Best thing is just to hit up a local Finishline or Champs.  Tempe Mills or Fashion Square mall are probably your best bet.
Ok cool. thanks. I'm not from the area so I have to do a little extra legwork to find the stores that carry them. Is there a Niketown in PHX? I'm assuming most Niketowns will be releasing on the 23rd?
Should I just call around and ask if they're gonna be releasing on the 23rd?

I can only imagine the craziness that is going to happen for these. I feel as if I'm a little too old to camp out for a pair of sneakers. I will show up for a midnight release here at my local mall, but that's about it.

Hoping that will be enough.

Hey fellas,
Still wondering of any spots to hit up in the Phoenix area. Been wanting a new pair since the soles on my other ones turned yellow. LOL
Best thing is just to hit up a local Finishline or Champs.  Tempe Mills or Fashion Square mall are probably your best bet.
Ok cool. thanks. I'm not from the area so I have to do a little extra legwork to find the stores that carry them. Is there a Niketown in PHX? I'm assuming most Niketowns will be releasing on the 23rd?

There is a niketown in Scottsdale Quarters although that will be the most packed place come release day.
Best bet is a Sheiks in one of the west side Malls (Arrowhead, Desert Sky) or going to Scottsdale Fashion Square early and hitting up the house of hoops - they should be opening up early for this release...

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by thejrob

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever really debated coppin 2 pairs of. Honestly my favorite shoe ever to drop and I feel like I should have a pair I can wear whenever I want and not worry about.

QUESTION: What is the best way to keep the bottoms from yellowing if you plan on not wearing the shoes for a long time and keeping them in the box. Saran wrap?

thank you
If you're going to wear them consistently, here is what i suggest, I did this and it works: go cop some clear book cover paper from Office Max. take the sole, trace the shape of the sole on the paper. Cut out the shape and stick the clear paper t the bottom of your shoe. It protects the sole from coming in contact with dirt and moisture.It should last 1-2 wears. Peel off the paper when youre done and wash off the soles to remove the slightly sticky residue.
wow, people actually go to these lengths to not get your shoes dirty? do you happen to have a pic? imagining it is blowing my mind right now.
shoes should be worn and yes, they will get dirty eventually.
or you guys could just wear booties over them:
imagesca44aula.jpg

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

This is the first pair of shoes I have ever really debated coppin 2 pairs of. Honestly my favorite shoe ever to drop and I feel like I should have a pair I can wear whenever I want and not worry about.

QUESTION: What is the best way to keep the bottoms from yellowing if you plan on not wearing the shoes for a long time and keeping them in the box. Saran wrap?

thank you
If you're going to wear them consistently, here is what i suggest, I did this and it works: go cop some clear book cover paper from Office Max. take the sole, trace the shape of the sole on the paper. Cut out the shape and stick the clear paper t the bottom of your shoe. It protects the sole from coming in contact with dirt and moisture.It should last 1-2 wears. Peel off the paper when youre done and wash off the soles to remove the slightly sticky residue.
wow, people actually go to these lengths to not get your shoes dirty? do you happen to have a pic? imagining it is blowing my mind right now.
shoes should be worn and yes, they will get dirty eventually.
or you guys could just wear booties over them:
imagesca44aula.jpg
what about puttin booties on pairs you plan to keep DS 
obamahmmw.png
might try as an experiment

Originally Posted by Mikey23

thank you

Ive tried "official sole savers" but it's only good for like 2-3 wears and it leaves a s*** load of sticky residue, oh and it cost 25 bucks
$25?? what a ripoff. What im talking about is the same thing and 
1.) Doesnt leave that much of a residue, just dont leave the adhesive on for months and youll be fine

2.) Only costs $4 for a entire roll

Here it is applied on my Laneys

Originally Posted by Litflynt

There is a niketown in Scottsdale Quarters although that will be the most packed place come release day.
Best bet is a Sheiks in one of the west side Malls (Arrowhead, Desert Sky) or going to Scottsdale Fashion Square early and hitting up the house of hoops - they should be opening up early for this release...
Much appreciated Litflynt. I've gotta map out a game plan for this release. I may go to HOH in Scottsdale and have my wife hit up the Niketown. 

Normally don't do this but, I think I need a connect in the Cincinnati/Dayton/Indianapolis area. Or maybe a guy who hooked me up at the Florence Mall on some 23s still checks the site out??? LOL Self promo,

Anyway. Has anyone had an issue with Finishline online order for major releases??

I was in the Gurnee outlet and they were boxing up Bordeauxs 7s on release day. I know these sat but, anyone have any insight?

AR's facebook:

"AIR-RANDY.COM
UGRENT MSG TO ALL .....
OUR WEB STORE " WWW.AIR-RANDYHK.COM " HAD BEEN HECKED COMPLETELY !!!!
WE ARE DOING THE WORK AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN HAVE THE WEB STORE BACK UP ASAP !!!
ORDERS ARE IN PROCESS AND WILL EXECUTE TO BUYERS ACCORDINGLY ....
BEST REGARDS,
AIR-RANDY"

dunno if it's been posted yet, but I found this out tonight :

at the Nike stores, to get a band for the Concords, you HAVE to buy the Last Shots.

if it's been posted already, fist yourself. otherwise enjoy.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

at the Nike stores, to get a band for the Concords, you HAVE to buy the Last Shots.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, nice try

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, nice try
sadly no, not trolling. i'm just as flabbergasted as the next guy.
call the Nike Store @ Northpark Mall in Dallas.

214 363 4127

^^^^
Thats sounds ridiculous. Actually pretty unfair, unless you hear it from a manager, cant be right. that sounds pretty dumb, from a stupid employee

it's on their Twitter too. @NikeDallasNP .

extremely ridiculous but i'm not surprised either. this is gonna cut hard into people looking to double up.

Grab these and then the Chi X's, then there seems to be a huge break for me, until the oly VI's and XII's which ever comes first, unless they decide to start the city series flood after the Chi's, which I really hope they do, but for now it's jus the X&XI for me....I've dug into my money i had set aside to buy a new firearm, these hobbies I tell ya.....

it's on their Twitter too. @NikeDallasNP .

extremely ridiculous but i'm not surprised either. this is gonna cut hard into people looking to double up.

Buy, get wristband, return.

Back
Top Bottom