Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

HERES MY UNBOXING

I'm sorry, but this video sucks.

ITS A UNBOXING VIDEO HOMIE NOT A MUSIC VIDEO ITS JUST TO SHOW HOW THE FINALLY PRODUCT MAY LOOK

Id look to get a better look at that CF. Why is the jumpman so close to the 23?
nerd.gif
i will be checking my two pairs before i leave the store please believe

Quality sucks... Just pay 300-375 for real retros 2000s that are about quality not quantity... I'm sure 10 years from the release date these shoes will look like piss and fall apart...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

^BinYe, u cornier than me dude LOL
Whats up with the creepy head pic on the box in the background though (to the left of his shorts).....?
eek.gif

Didn't even notice till now...

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Because we are... 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

so sneakers justify that your better then the next man? Foh! get a life get out of your mom attic

it justifies that I choose QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST EVER, and you chose to get Lebron hairline patent leather "shell of what they once were" XIs! Stop E-Thuggin Waka!
f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by all19mjs

laugh.gif

so sneakers justify that your better then the next man? Foh! get a life get out of your mom attic

it justifies that I choose QUALITY INSPIRED BY THE GREATEST EVER, and you chose to get Lebron hairline patent leather "shell of what they once were" XIs! Stop E-Thuggin Waka!

kobe.gif

So Im looking through my brothers closet and I stumble across a pair of fake space jams that he said he found at a thrift store many years ago. Don't ask me why he bought them and if he even knew they were fake cause to this day he's still pretty embarrassed by them every time I mention it. If you guys saw the supposed carbon fiber on these you'd probably laugh and chuck em in the river and what's even funnier is it has the same JOQDAN lettering many people have been talking about on these concords. Being that I'm new here in terms of being an actual member I don't know how to post pics. I know this is a concord thread and they are sjs but I thought I'd mention this because of the whole JOQDAN fiasco. If anyone is interested in sharing the pics I'll gladly send them to you. Like I said before these were bought many years ago. It's pretty interesting considering these sjs carry some of the same flaws as some of these sketchy early release concords.

Since this would be my first XI purchase, how is the sizing of these compared to foams? Like if I wear an 11.5 in foams, should I wear an 11 or 11.5 in these.

got a call while at the airport leaving town my friend got my pair. sucks would have loved to rock them to san deigo. o well at least they are back home waiting.

So are these going to run a 1/2 size small like the past two XI releases?

No the space jams ran a 1/2 size small but the cool greys were true to size like how the concords are going to be.

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

No the space jams ran a 1/2 size small but the cool greys were true to size like how the concords are going to be.
Can anyone else confirm this?

Originally Posted by Akt214

So Im looking through my brothers closet and I stumble across a pair of fake space jams that he said he found at a thrift store many years ago. Don't ask me why he bought them and if he even knew they were fake cause to this day he's still pretty embarrassed by them every time I mention it. If you guys saw the supposed carbon fiber on these you'd probably laugh and chuck em in the river and what's even funnier is it has the same JOQDAN lettering many people have been talking about on these concords. Being that I'm new here in terms of being an actual member I don't know how to post pics. I know this is a concord thread and they are sjs but I thought I'd mention this because of the whole JOQDAN fiasco. If anyone is interested in sharing the pics I'll gladly send them to you. Like I said before these were bought many years ago. It's pretty interesting considering these sjs carry some of the same flaws as some of these sketchy early release concords.
16a5tuo.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Both of the XIs fit true to size for me.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

you have to think about the fact that his shoe is probably a size 11 hence the banana looking shape where as a 9, 9.5 or 10 would look better
Its not just the size that is causing it to look horrible. There are many factors, its the overall mold, the low patent cut, it being early releases causing it to look hideous. Have to agree with memphisboi.
sick.gif
Those shoes look HUGE

ANYBODAY ELSE NOTICE THE PERSON ON THE FLOOR BEHIND THE SHOE(IN THE MIRROR?)

Originally Posted by David Choi

Guyz.....heres mine...they NOT from Air Randy.

I wear them yesterday and they all good~

SERIOUSLY, ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE HEAD BEHIND THE SHOE?

Back
Top Bottom