Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I followed this thread since early 200s I think. Those restock SJ's started the issue/debate if early concords are fake/legit.

Sorry to get off topic but did you guys see those fake true blues posted on the concord thread on ISS? Guy bought them from marqueesole and compared them to ones he bought off eastbay. SUPER FAKES!! SMH the market is now tainted with these super fakes and unless you're really looking for the flaws then they are hard to distinguish.

^ Well ming was caught selling fake jams concords. I gave him a break with the jams as just a mistake, but this is something else. I was gonna cop the kobe vii off of his site as soon as they go up because I know he'll have them first, but this news disturbs me. My kobes can wait until december 20th.

Originally Posted by dtyner

Has anyone ordered the 2011 Concords from footalog yet? Let me know how fast you got yours or how the quality was just ordered a pair.

I was going to order from them, but I sent them this email:

"are these jordan XI concord preorders going to be 100% legit??? I am aware of these "high quality fakes" that other websites are mixing in with "authentic" pairs such as Air Randy, slamdunkspace, marqueesole, etc... You guarantee these are going to be 100% legit? Also will the tag on the tongue say "JUMPMAN JORDAN" or "JUMPMAN JOQDAN"?"

DID NOT GET A RESPONSE BACK, soooooo I will NOT be ordering from them. 

Also upon further investigation, their pictures depict "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" on their site...

Vid of fake Concords from VMV

After countless numbers of pages exposing websites, for those of you that continue to buy from them....HOORAY more concords for me

Those of you who haven't received should escalate your claims on paypal if you haven't done so yet. Last thing we need is people actually losing money.

Ordered from footalog.com on Sept. 16th. Then I got this email today:

"Sorry, the delivery date of the AJ11 Concord to us is postponed. Therefore, we have to refund your payment first and let you know when we've got them, thanks! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!"

Still gonna wait on them....ordered from them a couple of times and IMO, I'm satisfied...
Hope this helps.....

so this shoe is retailing at 180? lol tack on 5 bucks just for the hell of it. jordan brand and nike as a whole are just trolling people now...

i feel sorry for you young dudes having to pay 60 more bucks than we did ten years ago for some inferior #!%%.

Originally Posted by emiaj12

I followed this thread since early 200s I think. Those restock SJ's started the issue/debate if early concords are fake/legit.
ME AND ANOTHER NT'ER (LADYEXPENSIVE) POINTED OUT THAT THESE CONCORDS WERE FAKES BEFORE THE RESTOCKS OF THE SPACE JAMS. THE RESTOCK SPACE JAMS WERE JUST THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN WHEN I POINTED OUT HOW COULD THE SOLES BE SO ICY IF THEY WERE MADE IN '09.

DOWNHILL FROM THERE.
laugh.gif

You guys on your "Jumpman JorQAN" kick, do you own any OG XI's? I hate to break it to you but they don't have a perfect R in the Jordan part, I will post pics of my 96 Breds just to back it up. The ones posted a few pics back is how they almost all look...
30t6p3b.gif

Still idiots asking if these sites in China are legit? You are morons. Almost all early release sites IN CHINA sell fake Merchandise lames.

Back
Top Bottom