Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ They weren't leftovers tho. Jay was the one that said they were "leftover materials" after the info came to light.

explain how they are the exact same materials and shoes then? other than being remade they are 99.9% exact with materials and stitching.

thought we went over this and you couldnt even tell the shoes were fake, aside from removing the insole and seeing the size tag.... if fake makers are able to even produce a shoe like that then im done buying online period.

Who's to say that they didn't order up more materials. But can you prove that they were made in Nike factories?

Not sure yet!I believe he has alot of orders that are back ordered from his first shipment that didnt get shipped!

^ They weren't leftovers tho. Jay was the one that said they were "leftover materials" after the info came to light.

explain how they are the exact same materials and shoes then? other than being remade they are 99.9% exact with materials and stitching.

thought we went over this and you couldnt even tell the shoes were fake, aside from removing the insole and seeing the size tag.... if fake makers are able to even produce a shoe like that then im done buying online period.

Who's to say that they didn't order up more materials. But can you prove that they were made in Nike factories?
ok ordering thats fine, its still exact same materials. REAL materials.

your asking me for proof yet you keep posting stuff WITHOUT proof.

take a look at the pics of legit RD pairs and the pairs Jay shipped out. to the the naked eye, they are the exact shoes but we obviously know the truth about them.

take a look at the pics of legit RD pairs and the pairs Jay shipped out. to the the naked eye, they are the exact shoes but we obviously know the truth about them.

I'm taking Ming and nooblee's word over yours bro, sorry.

maybe before, the "fake makers" didnt produce a 100% authentic LOOKING product to avoid getting copyright lawsuits because it being a direct copy.

now they might make them look 100% authentic passing them off as real yet they werent made in the Nike factories, they were made in the factory across the street from the Nike factories.

fake site usually show somewhere on the website that the shoes they are selling are factory variants or replicas.

non nike factories can produce a shoe to look 100% authentic and sell it to these websites like AR and SDS who then sell them as legit and Nike probably wont be too quick to do anything because Nike is still making their money.

just some food for thought. the possibilities are endless or what could realy be going on.

slow day on the concord thread. i heard air randy has air mags for those that will miss out on ebay tonight. hahahahahah!

I'm taking Ming and nooblee's word over yours bro, sorry.
ming didnt even kno he had fake cords until noob told him tho.  how are you 'in the loop' if you're out the loop?  then he slid back in like nothing ever happened...not that i'm keeping score, just saying *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ill steelo

anybody notice how these have no yellowing at all around the pods? well, my CGs & jams from FNL came yellowed around the pods, so these probably will too. maybe that's a way that you can differentiate between early release pairs and RD pairs if you buy them after RD from ebay or the B/S forum or the marketplace on the other site.

Ive already confirmed that both AR clear toes and SDS opaque use similar glue that yellows around pods because I have worn them a few times and can see it creeping in.

BigLescobar wrote:

This.  Not to mention the space jams had full length Nike Air units and real carbon plates as well as the identical uppers.  Im not saying they werent produced in a seperate factory because clearly something fishy was going on if Jay admitted such, but clearly most of the materials were identical on them

You guys dont realize Nike doesnt make the materials for shoes, nor do they produce the shoes. Everything is outsourced, from the ordering of materials to the labor to put the materials together to form a shoe, to the making of the boxes and accessories. Nike does none of this, they order it from Asian suppliers.

From what I understand these suppliers are the ones who supply the factories with the identical materials to produce the unauthorized grey market/"superfakes" (not to be confused with legit pairs simply stolen from the Nike authorized factory)

If Nike tells the suppliers, "we are ordering 500k pairs of concord xi for retail, so get 700k units of mesh and patent for order to allow for errors and B grades" what is stopping the supplier from simply making 800k pair and giving 100k pair extra worth of materials to whoever else to do whatever they want. Once Nike gives the order of the specs it wants, the suppliers feel they have carte blance to do whatever they want, Its just extra profit for the suppliers.  

From the mesh to the patent, to the midsoles, laces , air units and boxes, none of it is actually produced by Nike. They are all sourced/ordered from various suppliers.  Then another seperate factory is contracted to produce these seperate materials into a finished product. The beauty of this from Nikes perspective is they are not responsible for any of the workers well being, rights , or anything else and are free to bid out jobs to the lowest bidding factory
EXACTLY....had someone not pointed out the sole difference you would have never known so ill keep my AUTHENTIC PAIR OF SPACE JAMS with legit materials and made by a professional nike worker cause they look exactly like any other space jam -- SO ALL OF YOU CAN SUCK ON IT....and stop calling me a "homie" im not your "homie"
You can say they fake all you want.....ill believe what i want to believe and its my money so 
tired.gif

^ I already stated that "it's your money, do what you want", but whatever HOMIE. Enjoy your replicas (you like that word better).Edit:#epicfail at your post quoting ability.

^^ You are really in denial more than one person has come out and PROVEN that your "AUTHENTIC" pair of SJ's are fake , replicas whatever you want to call them to make yourself feel better.

At the end of the day I applaud you for hanging in there and still believing they are real kudos to you. If you want a pair of "AUTHENTIC" columbias or any other XI with "left over" materials let me know
laugh.gif

So I just got my Pine Foam Pros in the mail from Nike.com and noticed something interesting. Maybe this will put an end to all the "clear toe vs. milky toe" as a definitive way to determine authenticity. This is the same pair of 10.5 Pine Pros, directly from Nike.com...

s0yfc0.jpg

As you can see, one has the "milky" look, while the other is completely clear. At first I thought this might just be glue giving it the milky look, but the entire sole is like that on both shoes. Directly from Nike.

I'm not saying this disproves any theories, just thought it was worth noting.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^^ You are really in denial more than one person has come out and PROVEN that your "AUTHENTIC" pair of SJ's are fake , replicas whatever you want to call them to make yourself feel better.

At the end of the day I applaud you for hanging in there and still believing they are real kudos to you. If you want a pair of "AUTHENTIC" columbias or any other XI with "left over" materials let me know
laugh.gif

I don't want the bootleg stuff you be buying from your barber...
NON of you have any proof what so ever and just wanna talk mad garbage, now i dont have any proof either but just by judging by the quality im going to say its a real remake -- Just cause yall say they fake don't mean nothing -- Most of you can't even tell the difference between fake or real and need someones ball sack to ride on before you form an opinion of your own.

I choose to believe what i want and i say they not fake. Also why people keep throwing out the denial word -- If i didn't want them i wouldn't have ordered them and or if i had them i would return them to get a refund.

Anyone get a stretched out/wider 23 on their concords?sent jay pics via email..Im not paying 80 something dollars in shipping back!!

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

They're fake, homie.

laugh.gif

What I don't understand is, dudes dropped 260+ on questionable pairs KNOWINGLY! They could've easily added an extra 40 bucks and found a pair in the buy/sell forum.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Anyone get a stretched out/wider 23 on their concords?sent jay pics via email..Im not paying 80 something dollars in shipping back!!

I wonder if the wider 23 also means it's fake. All other past XI releases didn't have the wide 23. But, I hope it's a small issue just like the "JOQDAN".

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

They're fake, homie.

laugh.gif

What I don't understand is, dudes dropped 260+ on questionable pairs KNOWINGLY! They could've easily added an extra 40 bucks and found a pair in the buy/sell forum.

Again talking about MY money.....smh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by GeneGreenRKO

Hostos-yes I have bought from him before.
thanks fam

You pay 300 and dont get them until after RD. I guess its a good fall back. They had the cg's last year cheaper. 
i think im gonna go this route to assure at least 1 pair of these
pimp.gif

hey its not like im paying 300 for fugazzi concords like some cats in denial in here
nerd.gif

ill try my hand at the other 2 pairs i want on the websites (which ive heard is pretty hard to do)

Back
Top Bottom