Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

how do i post pics without a photobucket account? im trying to upload pics of my size 13 concords from slamdunkspace

size 13 by the way. the carbon is solid, no give in it at all. they both look identical to me atleast

I'm trying to compare the cf above to what Nooble posted and I honestly don't see a difference. Nooble, what's your take on this?

Well its looks good but when close up i guess the reflection looks like the CF paint is chipping.Could be me though.The other shot from far away looks correct!

Originally Posted by maluah

Based on this fiasco w/ early release, I would be extra careful buying a pair even after RD considering they might swap with the "fake" pair they get from early sites. If you end up not getting a pair, and looking from "re-sellers", I strongly suggest that you ask for many close up pics. If the seller refuses, you know what's the deal is. 

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED WITH THE RAY ALLEN 13'S. ASK DRO3000
laugh.gif

Did anybody find out what pairs Nooblee was saying that were fake from Sds other than the size 13?

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Did anybody find out what pairs Nooblee was saying that were fake from Sds other than the size 13?

My best guesses would be:The jumpman on sole too close/touching circular podThe other ankle jumpman "higher" than the space between 2 3 on heel tabThe irregular size tab " 10 . 5"UPC number "99999999999"Probably more...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

My best guesses would be: The jumpman on sole too close/touching circular pod The other ankle jumpman "higher" than the space between 2 3 on heel tab The irregular size tab " 10 . 5" UPC number "99999999999" Probably more...

I didnt see that on anyone's pair from sds.Ive seen those bad 13s and the one with the jumpan jumping over the 23 on the back.Thats all really

I don't wanna dig through the pages, but it was the guy who said, "prove to me that mine are fake."

The bottom of his sole the jumpman's ball was damn near touching the circular pod on the bottom.

Then he and others denied it claiming to be a quality control issue...yeah...

Those were the same people saying the fake "doctored burnt toes" we authentic, but qc shoulda scrapped them...and those are now confirmed fake.

Originally Posted by matt2126

so the 13s are fake? mine are a 13 in the pics above
From the second set of pics and 4th going down the Carbon fiber looks fine to *ME*
Does it feel rough?Smooth?Can tou scratch it?

Im not sure why people told nooblee to leave?
frown.gif

He was the only person trying to help others detect the real to the fakes(?)
nerd.gif

Dunks he said he saw a few fake ones from SDS.The one with the jumpman touching the bottom pod was from AR i believe.

wont let me quote the comment, but theyre smooth, i can scratch it, it doesnt bend, it feels real

My mistake...seen so many pairs get AR and SDS confused.

Harlemtothebronx: Nooblee confirmed KryptiX's 13 to be fake.

And yeah, why did they want Nooblee to leave??? It takes a while/cliffhangin but at least he DOES drop info.

Doesn't make sense that some of you guys can wait 30+ days for your concords, but can't wait a day or two for Nooblee to drop valuable information...I'm pretty sure dude has a life besides this thread.

Can someone tell me what makes Nooblee the authority on real/fake Concords?
laugh.gif

Honestly, maybe I missed something. All I recall him pointing out is clear/opaque toes.

Originally Posted by matt2126

wont let me quote the comment, but theyre smooth, i can scratch it, it doesnt bend, it feels real

"I believe their real then.I heard AR's pairs are PVC/stickers/painted not actual carbon fiber. You can wait for other replies but they seem/sound good.

And yeah, why did they want Nooblee to leave??? It takes a while/cliffhangin but at least he DOES drop info."

---Doesn't make sense that some of you guys can wait 30+ days for your concords, but can't wait a day or two for Nooblee to drop valuable information...I'm pretty sure dude has a life besides this thread.

Yea,i rather have the info than be left in the dark..
nerd.gif
 Takes a day or two but at least hes coming straight with info
pimp.gif

Anyone who bought from Air Randy can exchange for his newer Pairs.Ive just read that on his FB.So if you got a clear front tab and want the milky ones, go email him for a swap.His new pairs looks Legit,but well see his newer pairs he sends to people
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^ He blew the lid on the space jam remakes. Also predicted that there would end up being "promo" cdp iv's. Called ming from ms out for selling fake concords and ming never denied to it after being called out. He obviously has deep insider knowledge. He's been right about EVERYTHING so far.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^^ He blew the lid on the space jam remakes. Also predicted that there would end up being "promo" cdp iv's. Called ming from ms out for selling fake concords and ming never denied to it after being called out. He obviously has deep insider knowledge. He's been right about EVERYTHING so far.

^QFT

Back
Top Bottom