Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I'm new Hre I'm the one who post the "JUMPMAN JOQDAN" i didnt say this shoes are fake i just notice most of sds pair are like that...now some from AR too..Oh and whos NOOBLEE???

anyone still waiting for their pairs from jay? my tracking has said this...Your item was received by sorting center(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA) at 2011-09-04...for the past 4 days. will i eventually receive something from usps or ups in regards to their tracking? i just hope i am home when it gets delivered.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

anyone still waiting for their pairs from jay? my tracking has said this...Your item was received by sorting center(UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USJFKA) at 2011-09-04...for the past 4 days. will i eventually receive something from usps or ups in regards to their tracking? i just hope i am home when it gets delivered.
Use your tracking number on the USPS site...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by matt2126

sz 13 2000-2011 comparison video
slamdunkspace
they came with sz 10.5-12 sho trees and box. everything seems authentic. only problems are no zoom insoles, and the "q" on the tongue in the "jumpman jordan" tag.

What Zoom insoles? In concords? Not sure if serious...

Jay refunded me 10 bucks for the no zoom insoles, i ordered 2 pairs so technically he owed me 20 but 10 is fine,  I got lucky and got 2 perfect sz 11s so I aint mad..... Email him and tell him you want the 10 refund, hell send it....

Originally Posted by zyr12

Just got off the phone with my dude.
Should be getting some Concords soon, and he told me some news.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Come on Zyr, tell us the news!
happy.gif

O brother... no consideration for a fellow head here. No "a shoot dude, sorry about your luck", or " that sucks man, sorry".... just *finger pointing* and "hahahahaha... look how bad his shoes are.... sucka!!!". LOL, all good tho, thick skin here. Just wanted to give AIR RANDY some return on the crap he sent me and let everyone know what he felt was ok to send my way!

Glad to hear the Jorqan is a non-issue... I have 6 pairs due any day now from SDS, and another couple from kicks next week. I will post pics when they get here in an effort to keep awareness out on who is sending what. From there we can all make our own mind up on what's what and decide if you want to grab a pair. I want to say thanks to everyone who posted pics and info on what they got as this is a thread that can help a lot of people.... just ignore all the dummies who come in here to take shots, I assume it massages their fragile persona and makes themselves feel better for a second about their own inadequacies and or lack of opportunity.

Dudes are too busy laughing at one another to lend a helping hand or drop some info.

NT is far from the community it used to be.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Hope you didn't buy any size 8s or 11s.

so your saying they both(SDS & AR) have run out of real sz 8 & 11 ??? your cliffhanger comments are really getting annoying just say what your gonna say & stop baiting people noob

My plates look like eddo's plates. Safe to say they are on point and legit then. They feel and look pretty good interms on patent cuts

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so your saying they both(SDS & AR) have run out of real sz 8 & 11 ??? your cliffhanger comments are really getting annoying just say what your gonna say & stop baiting people noob

Either that or they are pure Bgrade trash..Im pissed now.I hope i get real pairs,not those ugly fakes or jay will have issues
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

co-sign. if you dont wanna help people out properly then go over to ISS and do that garbage.

SO IT'S ACCEPTABLE FOR A SITE TO SELL FAKES/'LEGIT'/BGRADES ALL IN ONE AND DUDES HOPE THEY ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF THE ONES THAT RECEIVE A 'LEGIT' PAIR?

HMMMM.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

co-sign. if you dont wanna help people out properly then go over to ISS and do that garbage.
Will do boss, 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Peace.

After the "incident" there's no size 8s and 11s pumping/leaking out, just don't buy them.

is there anyway they still had them in stock before the incident?i had mine shipped on the first of september
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

oh man,im never going to accept the package and leave it at the post offfice to resend to jay and get my money back!!!
devil.gif

Zyzz better tell jay to get ready for alot of returns!!
nerd.gif

okay here it goes. i bought 9 pairs which came in yesterday.. to me they are legit and on point.. one pair size 9.5 had a light scratch on the patent which isnt really noticable( i have emailed Jay regarding these to work something out) the rest great got some slight yellow on the a couple of th soles but really isnt noticable.. got worse quality at footaction. i tried them on and they feel great and they dont squeak like my SJ from footaction!

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Has anybody bought a pair from Mentalkicks.com?

I did last week after I've emailed them to see if they had them in stock and ready to ship. I also told them that I will be doing a review/comparsion to my 2 pristine pairs from promoshoes and will be posting it on niketalk. They said they have them in stock and ready to ship and they're 100% authentic or money back (as I told them about AR/SDS/superfakes/etc)I said ok and proceeded to order 2 size 10s.Fast forward to yesterday. No tracking number still so I emailed them what happened? They said they only had 1 size 10 in stock and they will be receiving another shipment in a week or so. They gave me the option to wait for the second pair and ship together, ship 1 now and 1 later, or ship 1 now and refund 1.I chose to go with 1 size 10 and they immediately refunded the other size 10. Also got tracking later that day and it works.Will be posting pics when they come in (5-7 days because of international priority, wished they shipped it ems express like promo did)

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom