Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Got mine, inspect them through out (I was worried I got something the the 13s that was posted earlier) and they look amazing, will rock these right now!! see you guys in Dec!!
fake. jumpman is facing the wrong way. get your refund immediately.

looks like he took the pic in the mirror so the image is reversed which would explain that

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

i can't believe you guys still decided to order from SlamDunkSpace even after the spacejam fiasco.... a liar is always a liar. SMH.

once again look at the facts:

1. Fake Spacejams sold by slamdunkspace.
2. Concord tracking not working for an excessive amount of time. (Doctoring pairs?)
3. Kryptix receives a legitimately fake pair from slamdunkspace. (Confirmed by NoobLee as well as everyone else with eyes.)
4. Different types of carbon fiber on Concords.
5. Jumpman JORQDAN on the tongue. ***
6. Some pairs receiving RED print on the sole which should only be on final production pairls.

Sometimes you just have to man up, take the L and accept the fact that you got scammed. Don't try to justify your mistakes.
^ very well said... smh at Krypix's concord's and jumpman joqdan..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Also the crooked 23 on every pair is crazy like they had a 4 year old slap them on, most every pair SDS has sent out is terrible.  Every pair like ZYYYY yeah right.  !++#.

Just checked my pair I got today. No creases, carbon fiber on point, jumpmans facing the right way and the shoes are legit as hell. ....til I saw I have the same JO Q DAN on both shoes. Lmao

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by cubanref

%!$#,my pairs didnt come in today as expected,smh...

Same here...it said out for delivery this morning but nothing yet. I guess I can wait one more day....
Mine still says"
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment in china" But someone's package got shipped a day before mine and got it saturday...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Was about to leave my house and the bell rang lol here are some pics
398376064.jpg

398376065.jpg

398376053.jpg

398376052.jpg

398376056.jpg

398376062.jpg

398376066.jpg

So whats the verdict guys? Are my pairs legit? If these are fake then nobody can tell come release date. They feel like legit XI and the carbon fiber is solid and not flexible at all...let me know if you guys want more pics and I'll put them up later tonight

edit: these are a size 13 from SDS

Same here...it said out for delivery this morning but nothing yet. I guess I can wait one more day....
Mine still says"
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment in china" But someone's package got shipped a day before mine and got it saturday...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

398376052.jpg

So whats the verdict guys? Are my pairs legit? If these are fake then nobody can tell come release date. They feel like legit XI and the carbon fiber is solid and not flexible at all...let me know if you guys want more pics and I'll put them up later tonight

The height of the left jumpman is disturbing. 

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

looks like he took the pic in the mirror so the image is reversed which would explain that
laugh.gif
yea i goofed

398376066.jpg

looks like JOQDAN to me homie

Got mine, inspect them through out (I was worried I got something the the 13s that was posted earlier) and they look amazing, will rock these right now!! see you guys in Dec!!

the front leg looks wayyyyyyyyyy stretched out like mj's arm putting in the final dunk on space jam

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

i can't believe you guys still decided to order from SlamDunkSpace even after the spacejam fiasco.... a liar is always a liar. SMH.

once again look at the facts:

1. Fake Spacejams sold by slamdunkspace.
2. Concord tracking not working for an excessive amount of time. (Doctoring pairs?)
3. Kryptix receives a legitimately fake pair from slamdunkspace. (Confirmed by NoobLee as well as everyone else with eyes.)
4. Different types of carbon fiber on Concords.
5. Jumpman JORQDAN on the tongue. ***
6. Some pairs receiving RED print on the sole which should only be on final production pairls.

Sometimes you just have to man up, take the L and accept the fact that you got scammed. Don't try to justify your mistakes.
^ very well said... smh at Krypix's concord's and jumpman joqdan..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
So true.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Mine still says"
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

398376052.jpg

The height of the left jumpman is disturbing. 
Yea its about to jump off of the shoe, they look ok but the JOQDAN and the Jumpman doing a long jump isn't a very good indicator to me. But im not going to say whether they are fake or not no need.

Im not an expert but here's my 2 cents on the matter of the shoes, since these shoes are in this MASS production phase! There will be those pairs where the carbon fiber is off , patent cut wrong or even  the lettering will be off(R looking like a Q) and these are the shoes that we have grown to know as B Graded shoes! Remember some of the  DMP's had the lettering on the eyelets of the shoes and the rest didn't? I think what is happening is that the shoes that everyone is getting are those first round of mishap's kicks .... because come December the shoes should be perfected to the quality we have all grown to love(synthetic materials)!!!! So if there is someone out there that can virtually say these are not real then to me they look, smell and feel real until we can get the confirmation on the FAKE or NON Fake decision!

This is a lesson well learn I won't be thirsty anymore this right here just made me retire from Jordans

I agree with you stizzle79, The only other pair of Air Jordan's Im waiting on are the IV's... Im becoming a Zoom Kobe Sneaker fan.. better comfort than Jordans!

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

the front leg looks wayyyyyyyyyy stretched out like mj's arm putting in the final dunk on space jam
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH BUT ITS PROBABLY JUST HIS PIC RESIZING. AT LEAST I HOPE SO
laugh.gif

they cost me 294.99 I got them the box looks legit the smell of the shoes is legit its just that dang Q
roll.gif
I'm kinda ticked but hey I might hold on to these until I get a email from A-Rhk.com

laugh.gif
yea i goofed

398376066.jpg

looks like JOQDAN to me homie

Oh its a Q but people have said that legit pairs have come with the Q as well so that's not really an indicator to see if they are fake or real. As for the jumpman it looks normal to me...might have been the angle I took the pic at. I'm not saying my pair is perfect and I sure wasn't expecting them to be but I'm sure come RD people will be complaining about similar QC issues. I have yet to get a flawless pair of jays in a longggg time. Heck the other week I spent almost 30mins mixing and matching a pair of V at footlocker. Where I'm at if its a midnight release most places dont even let you mix and match the night of the release. The employee at footlocker was getting upset cause I kept asking for another pair and this was a few days after the initial release.

Oh its a Q but people have said that legit pairs have come with the Q as well so that's not really an indicator to see if they are fake or real. As for the jumpman it looks normal to me...might have been the angle I took the pic at. I'm not saying my pair is perfect and I sure wasn't expecting them to be but I'm sure come RD people will be complaining about similar QC issues. I have yet to get a flawless pair of jays in a longggg time. Heck the other week I spent almost 30mins mixing and matching a pair of V at footlocker. Where I'm at if its a midnight release most places dont even let you mix and match the night of the release. The employee at footlocker was getting upset cause I kept asking for another pair and this was a few days after the initial release.
I know exactly what you mean. I had to do that with my TBs months back.

Alright took HQ photos of my 2010 CG bought from retail stores.

Looks like majority of pairs are mixed.

it also depends on the angel of most.Some lines are very thin like mine.

Back
Top Bottom