Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Mine are waiting for me at the post office. Can't wait to pick 'em up after work tomorrow.

Must've missed that. Someone posted that in here?
leocabrera wrote:
Just incase you Guys are wondering my boy is a manager at Champs. So I showed him my Concords from SDS Today and he asked for the barcode numbers. He entered them in the computer and BAM!! The air Jordan Retro XI popped up! So Take it for what it's worth.

barcode of the box label?  or barcode of the tag inside the shoe?

just curious.

He did both the box num was thE same as on the inside shoe tag

Just got My order in from SDS, the express shipping really does payoff. My tracking started working from SDS on Aug 26th. My pair that randy sent priority started working on Aug 20th and i still aint get randys pair.

overall im happy with my pair just a few minor things like the wiggly 23 on my right shoe. there is a little blue tint on the bottoms but that will come off easily (see pics)

Is the multiple jumpman intentionally? it looks nice but it also looks like a mistake cuz it doent look like the 3 jumpman are "aligned" correctly if thats the right word to use

damn looks like riff raff got pissed yall called his kicks fake. obviously they real because they got the spacing yo!!!1!!!122131

honestly i hope nooblee is wrong.

hmm, could be right. hopefully not. I just hope my pairs are legit when they come in. Either way, im not buying anymore from him. Last time buyer early

Originally Posted by tegracer19

got mine today from sds. heres some photos for you guys. overall, shoes looks and feels good. also, when i was doing my observation. the jumpman on these look different from the ones on my other xis. previous xis have pointy shoes and this one is kinda round. check it out.

only complains i have is the wrinkles on midsole, really low patent leather and the reverse jumpman. LOL!

Best looking pair thus far....cannot wait to get mines soon from SDS...keep the pics coming guys...just gets me more excited like a kid
tongue.gif

honestly, from the pics i've seen in this thread, these early release pairs aren't looking so good. this really just solidifies my thoughts on buying shoes early from these sites. DON'T DO IT! of course that's just me, to each his own.

but u'd think ppl would learn their lesson. i mean, does this same fiasco not happen EVERY YEAR, with pretty much the SAME SITES for the SAME HOLIDAY RELEASE. i'd never give them fools my money $. well, maybe if i was pressed, but that's the key... don't be so pressed. it's just shoes guys.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Is the multiple jumpman intentionally? it looks nice but it also looks like a mistake cuz it doent look like the 3 jumpman are "aligned" correctly if thats the right word to use

I think what happened was they did the indentation after they printed the jumpman and they couldnt line it up right. And thanks for the comment og2345. I really hope every one gets their pair. I'm glad I stuck with sds and didn't cancel my order. Took them me a month to get these

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Honestly, most ppl getting mad over the same stuff that happened a few hundred pages ago.

Trying to tell people to relax, and then they come at you hard saying stuff like you work for blah blah blah.

I mean seriously, just because you paid in excess of $1000 doesnt make you more of a customer than anyone else.

I have already mentioned a lot of times that customer service is not SDS's strength. You have one Asian guy reading over 30298493028 emails a day, all demanding tracking number. He's trying to get everything to work, and slowly but surely most have started to work. If you have a huge problem with waiting, then file a claim, escalate it if you want to get your money back. If you want the shoes, then you wait like the rest of the dudes have.

Been trying to help guys out on here, but some dudes are so on their high horse, when you offer to help, they just think you work for SDS.

Maybe its just me, but if waiting means getting authentic shoes, I have no problem with. Maybe some dont see it that way, and thats fine. But honestly just relax a lil, its not like your money isnt protected.

SDS is not lying on purpose, he wants to fulfill all orders that he took, make no mistake about it. Just give it some time. Some ppl's tracking didnt even work, and once it did, the package was already in OH. Not saying thats whats going to happen with whoever paid 1650, but it is a possibility.

Hes lying because hes wrong.He shouldn't have shipped an order after my order.Its first come first serve.Not that can't wait.Hes been saying every email I will send it and sorry for the delay wait anorher day.Then tell me I might be in second shipment 2weeks after he provided to ship.Like really this isnt cool and you would say the same if it was you in the issue.I'm sure everyone would agree.
I agree it isnt cool.  Trust me, I get that part.  The thing is if thats what happened, then file a claim and get a refund.  If i were the situation you were in, i would be heated too.

However, if you still want the shoes, which you prolly do, after seeing a lot of legit pics on here, then wait it out.  If he gets online, i will ask him for you, if you let me know your order number.  Thats the best anyone can do at this point.  None of us are associated with SDS here, we can only give suggestions from personal experience.

Alternatively, you can also order from other places, but I am sure you are already aware that SDS's prices are pretty much the lowest of any places right now.

order #426 ordered on july 30th. my tracking started working at like 2:00 am today, be patient. file a claim and then email jay. 

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Air Randy and SDS are gonna lose a lot of customers for this early release thing in the future

No they won't. Randy is still in business after selling those fake sb's. No matter what, people will always take the chance with them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how you gonna think FC knows anything. they can say early release concords are fake even if they are in fact legit. They have no knowledge of the shoe since it hasnt even released. Noob said the ones we got are legit and even if he didnt say that i would know that because my pair is top notch.

at this point i trust FC way more than you bruh. you swore the space jams were legit, a million times over. FC blew the whistle and guess what? THEY TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE!

i already said it'd be hard for them to call it since the official ones haven't dropped yet, but i'd still be interested to hear what they have to say. see if they catch anything that's off, cuz after everything that's transpired in this thread i'm convinced almost none of you know what you're talking about (myself included).

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

people need to learn how to read around here.

and good gosh, SDS IS TERRIBLE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

don't tell us about relax and have patience with this dude when he's taken thousands and thousands of dollars of people's money and lies and lies and lies to them, sends out fake tracking numbers, takes weeks to ship, has paypal forcing him to refund, etc. this dude said he'd refund me in 24 hours and NEVER did.

talking 'bout "You guys are way too demanding."
indifferent.gif

this dude is caking off these early releases, so go hire some help or something.
30t6p3b.gif

i don't care that a few people have finally received a few legit pairs from him (so we think anyway, there's no clear way to know quite yet, i still say take 'em to flightclub and see what they say since they did blow the whistle on the fake jams he sold).

terrible customer service and straight up lying to customers is wack, not selling fakes doesn't make up for it (really? is that what it's come down to? that should be a standard).

Brah, you stupid as %!+%. Your treating him as if he is a USA merchant. If Jay had shipped when he initially planed to, then everyone that ordered would be stuck with the fakes (look at randy's pairs). He took his time to get it right. You said you filed a dispute with paypal, YOUR STRAIGHT THEN. And since you make 1200 a week, having 260 dollars tied up should be NOTHING for you. Seriously, y'all dudes act like you guys ordered these from FNL or something.

yeah, but he's straight up lied to people, blocked people on twitter just for asking for refunds, hasn't refunded people and made them wait for paypal to force him to, obviously doesn't know enough about his own product since he sold those fake jams, and given out a bunch of BS tracking numbers instead of just being honest with people and telling them he was waiting on better pairs...

it's not the money to me, it's the principal. dude tries so hard to uphold his name on NT, telling people to sing his praises on here, but his customer service is horrible. doesn't have to be FNL to have good customer service and just be honest with people. perhaps some of this stuff can be narrowed down to him just being completely overwhelmed with too many orders but it's obvious dude needs to hire help. real talk. he just lost a lot of customers based on that alone.

y'all need to hold these stores to a higher standard than just to whether they can get legit pairs or not. that should be a given.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by Freeze

my tracking says the origin post has been preparing to ship for the last 3 days lol smh.
You check your tracking number on the USPS site?? Try that.

yep thats where it says it.

nobody here is forcing anyone to buy from these early sellers. the sj ordeal was bad, really bad. but u act like these things dont happen all the time from reputable company.

u ever heard of large scale recalls from companies like pfizer, toy companies, johnson&johnson, toyota, food companies?

u think these multi-billion dollars companies dont invest signifcant amount to make sure these kinds of things dont happen? yet they still happen. do we not hold these companies to high standard?

fact of the matter is, jay is offering full refund including shipping costs for these sjs. yet few ppl have gone the return route. what more can u ask for? to my knowledge, he has been the only one here to admit it at least, he definitely aint the only seller that sold them.

I just think it's odd people are so surprised & shocked that these early sites have shady practices. Yeah, the super fakes thing is new to me, but that's why I avoid these sites altogether in the first place.

Some of these pairs do look really good, but I dunno. Hope everyone is happy with what they get.

Back
Top Bottom