Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by iKidWare

Ordered my concords from sneakerhotline.com they day they popped up,  I emailed them today about the full package because they have YET to get them in, I informed them that AR and SDS both recieved theres and this is what i got back, just thought it was interesting....take it with a grain of salt...
Well.... I appreciate him warning us that the shoes are fake... 
The 2nd part of  " I can give you that kind of shoes for cheaper price, let me know " .......ummmmmm 

indifferent.gif

Ordered my concords from sneakerhotline.com they day they popped up,  I emailed them today about the full package because they have YET to get them in, I informed them that AR and SDS both recieved theres and this is what i got back, just thought it was interesting....take it with a grain of salt...
The 2nd part of  " I can give you that kind of shoes for cheaper price, let me know " .......ummmmmm 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom