Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I wonder what XI they'll retro next year, since the cdp 11's were a huge fail they should retro those and make up for it =D

This has nothing to do with the Concords, but yet it's refreshing. I agree bro. I need a pair of comfortable blk/reds. Although I still would like the Columbias.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Flight club, The shoe police selling the high patent cut "fake" space jams.

011085_3_p.jpg

The comparison pics

Flight Club. They look like the "fakes". SMH at the last 20 pages
im confused. arent the FC jams and the "fakes" the EXACT same shoes? i know im not the only one who see its. exact patent cut on the heel, exact exact exact jumpman and even the leather is the EXACT same. how come no one brought that up?

Now, Id like to say Im not a fan of FC, but their pair looks like the legit pair. Look closely at the space between the left arm (the one without the ball) and the body.  On the fake pair, look how that space just goes up in a perfect straight curve.  Now look at the legit pair and fligt clubs.  Also look at the belly area of the jumpman.  The Legit pair and flight club have a curve where is looks like the gut is pushed out, the fake pair doesnt have that.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i thought this was the concord thread, not the SDS air randy thread, you idiots need to stop with this crap so people who actually buy REAL pairs on release date can talk about them and not have to listen to the blaming and finger pointing about a stupid website that has nothing to do with this release.
tumblr_l42vxtkCjw1qb6aqro1_400.jpg

are you serious dude?

Uh oh, no holes! So fake or not? How do they feel on your feet? That's the way I can tell if they're fake

Originally Posted by seth320

heres the insoles of SDS Spacejams.....
No hole bro, I'd be worried.  Its true about the hole under the insole.  I just checked like 7 pairs of shoes...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

No hole bro, I'd be worried.  Its true about the hole under the insole.  I just checked like 7 pairs of shoes...
That puts that argument to rest if there isn't any holes, the website he got the SJ from sell fakes end of story.

im confused, legit shoes from the store have holes in them? or are you guys talking about shoes thrown away at the factory has the holes in them?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

That puts that argument to rest if there isn't any holes, the website he got the SJ from sell fakes end of story.

Yup, even my girls size 7y lunars have a hole...

DID ANYONE NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT THE OFFER DATE BEING 10/01/11 FOR RETAILERS....

THIS IS INFO THAT IS POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD AND SOULD ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! NO ONE CAN GET THESE CONCORDS FROM NIKE UNTIL 10/01/11 YET THESE SITES SAY THAT THEY HAVE REAL PAIRS???

IF YOU DIDNT GET THEM FROM NIKE THEN WHERE DID YOU GET THEM. THEY WHERE MADE!!!

DID ANYONE NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT THE OFFER DATE BEING 10/01/11 FOR RETAILERS....

THIS IS INFO THAT IS POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD AND SOULD ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! NO ONE CAN GET THESE CONCORDS FROM NIKE UNTIL 10/01/11 YET THESE SITES SAY THAT THEY HAVE REAL PAIRS???

thats to order them. how long you been around? they are made 4-5 months before release date.

I get it bro but these guys aren't official retailers.  Just like the 11's in the past, they are produced months in advanced (my 00 SJ were produced in June of 2000). Correct me if I am wrong, but the 10/01/11 date is when the official retailers can get their supply?

Here are 2 ex of the holes we are talking about. 1st pair is my cool greys bought from NDC, 2nd are my Oly 7's from NDC...

thanks for posting pics papeshfoo, that is evidence right there. Zyzz, would you mind checking the Concords you got from Jay for the hole(s)?

WHOA, i just checked my pair of space jams that were copped from footlocker and they dont have a hole.
its weird because all the other sneaker i checked have the hole.

can someone with space jams from a retail store also post pics of the under the sole to see if you have a hole or not

the offer date of 10/01/11 is not the date you can start getting pairs delivered.  Its also not the date when you can start ordering them.  Orders for holiday are made well in advance.   For instance the next order Nike retailers will make will be for SUMMER 2012... April / May / June 
The offer date I believe is when Nike begins to allocate pairs , and finalizes orders that were submitted.  ( i may be wrong on that tho) 

But production on the shoe is done 4-6 mo in advance. 

Here are 2 ex of the holes we are talking about. 1st pair is my cool greys bought from NDC, 2nd are my Oly 7's from NDC...
SDS and AR unpacking boxes as we speak and drillin holes in the shoes.... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

thanks for posting pics papeshfoo, that is evidence right there. Zyzz, would you mind checking the Concords you got from Jay for the hole(s)?
No prob dude, I can post more if you guys want, EVERY pair of Nike/J's I have in my house has this hole under the insole.

Back
Top Bottom