Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

only reason i even argued that these aren't fakes or b-grades is cuz you, three2three, chose to cherry pick that article, and claim that all of these are flawed, defective, b-grades that would never pass inspection. but it DIDN'T say that. it said they are overruns (which are not b-grades, but a-grades intended to compensate for possible b-grades in a run).

but whatever, the truth will come out... just a matter of opinion for now.

agree to disagree.

c4716c44e6a77c20bcbb18d3b11c30142376966f.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

only reason i even argued that these aren't fakes or b-grades is cuz you, three2three, chose to cherry pick that article, and claim that all of these are flawed, defective, b-grades that would never pass inspection. but it DIDN'T say that. it said they are overruns (which are not b-grades, but a-grades intended to compensate for possible b-grades in a run).

but whatever, the truth will come out... just a matter of opinion for now.

agree to disagree.

c4716c44e6a77c20bcbb18d3b11c30142376966f.gif
You're just a moron. I didn't cherry pick the article, he clearly states that the writes off are what AR gets. Write off's being FACTORY B-GRADE. OVER-RUNS are how they away with making MORE PAIRS so IF NIKE COMES THEY'LL SEE that the shoes are not able to pass inspection. You really think Nike is gonna let the worse pairs pass to distribution only to have to send them OUTLETS for less than retail? I never said you wouldn't be getting an "A" Grade shoe but the lack of your reading comprehension is making you tell people that they're all getting A-Grade, perfect shoes.
Now, it's not about agreeing to disagree...YOU'RE JUST WRONG. 

no, you're wrong. and i'm not gonna go back and re-quote it AGAIN. you're the moron. you don't understand that b-grades and overruns are both write-off's for nike. and you don't understand what an overrun is.

let's say they do an order for 30k pairs and they run off an extra 1000 overruns (which are made so they have extra a-grades to compensate if any of the 30k are defective). well chances are they are either running off more overruns than necessary so they can sell them, or they didn't end up needing all 1000 they ran and they're selling them, or both (they're supposed to destroy them, but they're obviously not).

the article clearly, consecutively said air randy gets overruns. it never said he's getting b-grades. period.

"You really think Nike is gonna let the worse pairs pass to distribution only to have to send them OUTLETS for less than retail?"

um, yes, hello? happens all the time.
laugh.gif

i'm not trying to tell people they're definitely gonna get A-grades. i don't know for sure. i just know what the article said. and you clearly don't.

but that article isn't the be all end all of anything.

where we have to agree to disagree is nobody knows for sure yet, and we won't until people start getting their pairs in.

no, you're wrong. and i'm not gonna go back and re-quote it AGAIN. you're the moron. you don't understand that b-grades and overruns are both write-off's for nike. and you don't understand what an overrun is.

let's say they do an order for 30k pairs and they run off an extra 1000 overruns (which are to compensate if any of the 30k are defective). well chances are they are either running off more overruns than necessary so they can sell them, or they didn't end up needing all 1000 they ran and they're selling them, or both (they're supposed to destroy them, but they're obviously not).

the article clearly, consecutively said air randy gets overruns. it never said he's getting b-grades. period.

"You really think Nike is gonna let the worse pairs pass to distribution only to have to send them OUTLETS for less than retail?"

um, yes, hello? happens all the time.
laugh.gif

ONCE AGAIN I REFER YOU TO THE PICS IN THE RAY ALLEN 13 THREAD. THOSE ARE A-GRADES?
laugh.gif

^ i'm just commenting on the article. i don't know for sure.

but plenty of people posted the space jams they just got some sds and they're flawless.

if my concords come and they look like !#!% i'll get my money back. simple as that.

Originally Posted by three2three

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.
Or you're just trying to make yourself feel better by denying that you might be getting duped. Whether one can afford to buy early has no bearing on the "what are we getting" argument. You're lame. Case closed.

how am i getting duped when i can file a claim and get my money back?

fact is, you don't know if these are fakes, b-grades, or a-grade authentics, but you're acting like you know.

i never claimed to know for sure either way. you're the lame.
wink.gif
This should be the end of the argument right there. fact is if not having the 270 (or however much you paid) available to you doesn't mess you up financially and you WILL get it back shortly then that eliminates all risk.

If you still feel its too risky or not what you want to do then...don't it's that simple

After this point its just one man trying to convince the other how to spend HIS money, which is pointless

After all neither the people FOR nor the people AGAINST know for sure what to make of these pairs so trying to convert others to their point of view in this matter is a little redundant don't you think?

but plenty of people posted the space jams they just got some sds and they're flawless.

if my concords come and they look like !#!% i'll get my money back. simple as that.
THAT IS ALSO SUSPECT.

NO YELLOWING AFTER 2 YEARS
grin.gif

EVEN MY BOYS COOL GREYS FROM THE EASTBAY RESTOCK WERE SHOWING SOME YELLOWING AROUND THE PODS...

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

Cant tell people how to spend their hard earned money,,, To me if it dont come from nike, sanctioned ,then i dont want it.....

Then by that logic I guess you don't buy anything that "fell off the back of a truck either"!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THAT IS ALSO SUSPECT.

grin.gif

EVEN MY BOYS COOL GREYS FROM THE EASTBAY RESTOCK WERE SHOWING SOME YELLOWING AROUND THE PODS...

2 years???...they just made them %%@%!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

THAT IS ALSO SUSPECT.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

EXACTLY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

The pairs you guys are buying from these early release overseas sites are selling pairs that aren't sanctioned by Nike. So IMO they are FAKE. Plain and simple, if Nike Inc. themselves are not shipping out pairs to any of those sites with a manifest then they are not the real deal. PERIOD.

Some of you guys are in denial for real... And what makes it even worse is you guys are paying these bootleggers damn near twice retail for these fakes. That's a damn shame for real.

Under your rationing our Buy/ Sell thread has nothing but fakes I'm pretty sure those items arent sanctioned from there makers. I copped the Columbia 9's early off Sneaker Doctor. I got tired of them sent them to Nike and they gave me a voucher. It worked so I did the same thing I got the CG's from DSS last year. I rocked them until RD and after the new year sent them in to nike and they gave me a voucher.   

DJ ID (In Denial)

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

THAT IS ALSO SUSPECT.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
In the same factory, using the same materials, with the same mold, by the same people, with the same machines as the 2009 release. 
And they're flawless 
pimp.gif

haha, trust me yo, the lil' $260 i got tied up in this early release is nothing to me. ask about me.

these are blatantly legit. just a matter of whether they're gonna have any minor flaws or not. like i said, i've received C-grades from major retailers b4. it's really whatever. if they suck i'll get my refund on.

chances are i got another pair on lock on release day, no line, no wait, cuz i got a homeboy who manages my local house of hoops... i'm just picking these up for the F of it...

NT need more donations for starving children http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Somalia--s-time--act-NT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So like Jack in the Box, they don't make them, til you order them???

No wonder they take so long to receive.

That's what I'm sayin

Lets be logical here..its the middle of August and sneakers are made months in advance. You know DAMN well that the shoes are either currently in production or just finished. I just checked the production tag on my Space Jams and production lasted from early July to October. matching up the timelines, that means that the Concords are indeed in production and my theory about these being early production runs is proving true. Theyre not fake.

These pairs are the pairs usually reserved for superstars with pull that want to cop early and wear them to stunt, as well as influence their fans to buy these shoes. With that said, Im waiting until people actually start getting their pairs and see pics of them. If they look good, im pulling the trigger. Im far from a millionaire, but for someone with a decent job, $260 is NOTHING on something you really want.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Lets be logical here..its the middle of August and sneakers are made months in advance. You know DAMN well that the shoes are either currently in production or just finished. I just checked the production tag on my Space Jams and production lasted from early July to October. matching up the timelines, that means that the Concords are indeed in production and my theory about these being early production runs is proving true. Theyre not fake.

These pairs are the pairs usually reserved for superstars with pull that want to cop early and wear them to stunt, as well as influence their fans to buy these shoes. With that said, Im waiting until people actually start getting their pairs and see pics of them. If they look good, im pulling the trigger. Im far from a millionaire, but for someone with a decent job, $260 is NOTHING on something you really want.
This, as well as the CG's and CDP 11's. CDP's started in June and ended about the same time as the others.

LOL at these dudes so sure that these are just all fakes or flawed pairs we're ordering. whatever makes you feel better...
laugh.gif

prolly just mad they can't afford to cop early. the same kinda cats who will sleep on concrete and wait outside in a line for forever to save a few dollars...

we'll see what's up in a week or two when the pix come rolling in. if they're fake or defective, the truth will come out.

chances are these are just overruns and we're catching a nice lil' hook up cuz of a loophole.

I figured most of them camp out because they either plan to resell or they actually like the experience for whatever reason.  Can't afford to cop early though? 
laugh.gif
I'm sure most, if not all, of us can spend $300 on a pair of shoes, and probably have before...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif

I figured most of them camp out because they either plan to resell or they actually like the experience for whatever reason.  Can't afford to cop early though? 
laugh.gif
I'm sure most, if not all, of us can spend $300 on a pair of shoes, and probably have before...

Sneakerheads have a disease. $260 is nothing to a sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So like Jack in the Box, they don't make them, til you order them???

No wonder they take so long to receive.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but I too don't like Proto. Just because he has my grails in his avy 
frown.gif

I've been grazing over this thread for the past 20 pages, so

when are people going to expect their Concords from sds and ar ?

Show me pics dammit.

Back
Top Bottom