Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by akanote

Originally Posted by Gink

I like women who have a sneaker game.

kate-upton-wearing-air-jordan-7.jpg
+1

I'm confused...why is it when I go on SDS it says 7 units left but it has all the sizes? Does he have 7 of each size left?

Also I could have sworn that AR was supposed to have his second shipment of concords on the 11th but now it says the 16th
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm confused...why is it when I go on SDS it says 7 units left but it has all the sizes? Does he have 7 of each size left?

Also I could have sworn that AR was supposed to have his second shipment of concords on the 11th but now it says the 16th
nerd.gif

^^ same here. Makes me wonder if AR is facing delays with his current shipment as well.

Originally Posted by cubanref

nerd.gif

I was about to say the same thing. After he reads these posts it will say sold out or he will get another restock. Quote me on this RESTOCK!!!

man, i never realized how yellow my 00 concords got until i saw a pic i took from 00 of it.. here they are.. WOW, seeing how much they yellow is saddening

concordxi00.jpg

maybe it was my mistake for not removing the paper, or putting silica gel packs.. never wore the big size, the small one was my lil bro, yea he more OG then most cats here sporting concord XIs in elementary in 00

here are those same shoes NOW in 2011,, the big size still never worn, small one worn very few. doesnt look too bad in the pic, but in person you def tell.

concord00xinow.jpg

so now.. im gonna un DS those badboys now, ill "stunt" my 00s and hang those GS sizes around my neck.. jk

oh yea i had the OGs too

ogbeataj1103.jpg

rip lol
WEAR YOUR SHOES. 

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

man, i never realized how yellow my 00 concords got until i saw a pic i took from 00 of it.. here they are.. WOW, seeing how much they yellow is saddening

concordxi00.jpg

maybe it was my mistake for not removing the paper, or putting silica gel packs.. never wore the big size, the small one was my lil bro, yea he more OG then most cats here sporting concord XIs in elementary in 00

here are those same shoes NOW in 2011,, the big size still never worn, small one worn very few. doesnt look too bad in the pic, but in person you def tell.

concord00xinow.jpg

so now.. im gonna un DS those badboys now, ill "stunt" my 00s and hang those GS sizes around my neck.. jk

oh yea i had the OGs too

ogbeataj1103.jpg

rip lol
WEAR YOUR SHOES. 
Can almost not believe that the pic on the top are the 2000 concords. Because the outsoles don't have any yellow tint there.
I had two pairs of the 2000 concords and even when they were fresh out of the box, they still had a little

yellow tint inside, of course less obvious than in your second pic.

My 2000 concords has partly the same dark yellow like your OG's now, but only at the bottom.

What happened with the stitched jumpan on your OGs?

BTW, are those the black/reds next to them? the outsole look not red and the sole is completely

separated. But you can still fix the soles pal!

I did it on all my 2000/2001 retros. They were falling apart at many areas but now all OK.

damn man. i was so excited to order mine from randy today lol like a countdown for the past week.... now the 16th? smh

never ordered from sds..never even been to the website...just did though. Hows theyre quality? might just cop from them...same price

I have a few pairs of '00 Concords and I think the slight yellowing doesn't look bad at all...almost vintage. Now piss yellow on the other hand...

Oh and Proto...best way to slow it down is invent time travel...but seriously, I took the paper out the moment I got them.  Still have the paper though.  I put the shoes in black trash bags in the box in the closet.  I put damp rid in the corner of the closet but don't use silica packs at all.  Haven't had any problems.  I live in PA and my house is all central air, so I'm sure that doesn't hurt either.

Im so tempted to cop right now on a credit card.

I think I might cop two in December. One on the card and the other straight cash homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Im so tempted to cop right now on a credit card.

I think I might cop two in December. One on the card and the other straight cash homie
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ SMH. Why not pay cash for both?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so how do you slow down the yellowing? take out the paper in the box? add silica packs or not?
So, the paper is actually not good to keep them in the box around the shoes?
i did not know that. plastic bags are better?

I want to know the best storing method too. 

Because my AJ IV retro's midsole crumbled like dried bread and the 

shroud's rubber on the AJ XVI broke apart too.

Want to avoid any damage on my Jordan collection, thank you.^^

^ Store them the same way they were when you bought them. I don't know where this whole "putting shoes in bags" idea came from, but it's border line ******ed. Paper has nothing to do with the yellowing either.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Store them the same way they were when you bought them. I don't know where this whole "putting shoes in bags" idea came from, but it's border line ******ed. Paper has nothing to do with the yellowing either.

Actually it does. From my experience. I have a pair of Black/university 5s and the portions of the blue sole on side of shoe exposed/touching the paper became yellow/green while the rest of the shoe is still icy blue. Had to seaglow only where it was yellow. Best bet is to take out that tan paper. Haven't had any issue with the new white paper (2006 DMPs, Carbon fiber print paper (2009 SJs, 2010 CGs)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY JB IS BEING SO CHEAP WITH THE USE OF PATENT LEATHER... THAT IS WHAT ESSENTIALLY MADE THE SHOE UPON ITS RELEASE 
grin.gif

i have a question about ordering from jay. i want to be able to change my paypal payment options. after clicking "confirm order" does that take me to paypal where i can make the adjustment or no?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i have a question about ordering from jay. i want to be able to change my paypal payment options. after clicking "confirm order" does that take me to paypal where i can make the adjustment or no?

yes you can change your options during check out. It will take you to paypal >> log on >> select payment. Paying by credit card will cost you more due to international fees

Back
Top Bottom