i'm curious as to why you are always screaming on your posts with the CAPS on

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

i do agree its stupid to go to stores to break necks
indifferent.gif

not hating though, to each his own

YOU CAN HEAR CAPITAL LETTERS?

eek.gif

it's annoying as hell. And for you to criticize someone for wanting to "stunt" or show off their shoes, then why do you post in the sneaker showcase forums unveiling 7 pairs a week of your "200" collection.
And all you lames who cry about me bring up the issue, ignore my post. It's about time NT becomes more honest and quit with the ducktales and stroking e-egos for the sake of e-props.
OH.

YOU WANT MY TWITTER? WILL MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO FOLLOW ME.

I'VE STRUCK A NERVE WITH THIS ONE.

WILL CONTINUE TO POST IN CAPS.

Group Hug?

I'm going to pick up my son today at his kindercare with my '00 Concords on...straight stuntin on those 5 and 6 year olds.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOW CAN YOU STUNT AND BREAK NECKS WITH A SNEAKER THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE ON?

I DON'T GET IT.

ON TOP OF THAT, STUNTING WITH SNEAKS ON ONLY SEEMS TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER GUYS. FEMALES I KNOW DON'T EVEN CHECK FOR SNEAKS ALL LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO ARE INTO KICKS. COMPLETE TURNOFF. STRAIGHT FLATS AND HEELS.

DO YOU LITERALLY GET DRESSED THROW THE SNEAKS ON AND THEN DRIVE TO THESE SPOTS TO SHOW OFF AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU STROLL THROUGH THESE SPOTS WITH THE SHOES ON? DO YOU WAIT FOR PEOPLE/EMPLOYEES TO WALK UP AND COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS THEN YOU GUYS HAVE A CONVERSATION?

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

I ordered from SDS. I will be the only person with them for about 4 months.

Yeah I know I will only be breaking dudes necks. I only come out for Xi's now. I have a fued with some of my local spots (ie HOH, sheiks) They have done myself and I dirty in the past.

Yes, I do get dressed just to "stunt" especially on my localspots.

My brother was a POW in Iraq for a while. When he finally made it home he was mentally and physically beat. He had tissue scaring all over his body so he would wrap his self like a ninja. While captured they took his boots. He wears a 14 but found a pair of tatered sz 10 chucks and cut the shell toe off so they would fit. He wore this stuff until his body healed.

Well we went to the mall. He spent a lot of money in Gucci and LV. We get to HOH he goes through one entry and I go through another. Employees dont know we are together. Im holding all of his LV and Gucci bags. While one employee is hounding me another runs and says come look at this dude on the other side. Not thinking of it, I continue to browse until I see employees coming out the back laughing. I relize they are talking about my bro. My bro relizes whts going on and they give the "deal with it treatment".

In the end my bro was about to drop a stack on him and I tell him no. The employees preceed to tell us good luck on finding what we were looking as they are the only ones selling them.

So, I stunt on them any chance I get. It's my big F-you and that I dont need them to cop kicks. They seriously think they control the sneaker game here. For many they do but not me.

Sneakgeekz pair looks like the pair that will probably be released in stores and if that is the case they look very good.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

HOW CAN YOU STUNT AND BREAK NECKS WITH A SNEAKER THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE ON?

I DON'T GET IT.

ON TOP OF THAT, STUNTING WITH SNEAKS ON ONLY SEEMS TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER GUYS. FEMALES I KNOW DON'T EVEN CHECK FOR SNEAKS ALL LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO ARE INTO KICKS. COMPLETE TURNOFF. STRAIGHT FLATS AND HEELS.

DO YOU LITERALLY GET DRESSED THROW THE SNEAKS ON AND THEN DRIVE TO THESE SPOTS TO SHOW OFF AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU STROLL THROUGH THESE SPOTS WITH THE SHOES ON? DO YOU WAIT FOR PEOPLE/EMPLOYEES TO WALK UP AND COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS THEN YOU GUYS HAVE A CONVERSATION?

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

Yeah I know I will only be breaking dudes necks. I only come out for Xi's now. I have a fued with some of my local spots (ie HOH, sheiks) They have done myself and I dirty in the past.

My brother was a POW in Iraq for a while. When he finally made it home he was mentally and physically beat. He had tissue scaring all over his body so he would wrap his self like a ninja. While captured they took his boots. He wears a 14 but found a pair of tatered sz 10 chucks and cut the shell toe off so they would fit. He wore this stuff until his body healed.

Well we went to the mall. He spent a lot of money in Gucci and LV. We get to HOH he goes through one entry and I go through another. Employees dont know we are together. Im holding all of his LV and Gucci bags. While one employee is hounding me another runs and says come look at this dude on the other side. Not thinking of it, I continue to browse until I see employees coming out the back laughing. I relize they are talking about my bro. My bro relizes whts going on and they give the "deal with it treatment".

In the end my bro was about to drop a stack on him and I tell him no. The employees preceed to tell us good luck on finding what we were looking as they are the only ones selling them.

So, I stunt on them any chance I get. It's my big F-you and that I dont need them to cop kicks. They seriously think they control the sneaker game here. For many they do but not me.

DO YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON? IF SO, I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SNEAKER SPOTS THERE. THEY ARE THE WORST.

I FEEL YOU THOUGH MAN, PROCEED TO STUNT ON THEM ALL YOU WANT.

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

Half of those horse farts at HOH don't know what the hell they are talking about anyways.
I went to go buy the westbrook hyperfuse 2011's and when I asked for them they were like what are those? I gave them the 
indifferent.gif
 look and went and picked up the shoe and the dumb broad was like OH that shoe... I HATE THE PEOPLE IN FOOTLOCKER THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! 

Originally Posted by three2three

YOU CAN HEAR CAPITAL LETTERS?

eek.gif

it's annoying as hell. And for you to criticize someone for wanting to "stunt" or show off their shoes, then why do you post in the sneaker showcase forums unveiling 7 pairs a week of your "200" collection.
And all you lames who cry about me bring up the issue, ignore my post. It's about time NT becomes more honest and quit with the ducktales and stroking e-egos for the sake of e-props.
OH.

YOU WANT MY TWITTER? WILL MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO FOLLOW ME.

I'VE STRUCK A NERVE WITH THIS ONE.

WILL CONTINUE TO POST IN CAPS.

Uhm, you told us were to "see" your "200" pair collection in the III thread, genius. 
indifferent.gif

You always go around the question to avoid answering the actual question.

How is what he does any different than you posting on a male majority forum?

How are you criticizing peoples purchases when they provide pics yet you tip toe around proving your 200 pair collection?

Zz put everyone on hush and then "oh them joints are wrinkled, patent is dull, blah blah."

you really eager to see this mans 200 pair collection
laugh.gif
WHY? you clearly have something against memphis & the way he post...take it to the pm or get over it....you know we do have a ignore button

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

DO YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON? IF SO, I HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SNEAKER SPOTS THERE. THEY ARE THE WORST.

I FEEL YOU THOUGH MAN, PROCEED TO STUNT ON THEM ALL YOU WANT.

Yeah I am in the H. It's bad out here. When the coppers dropped hoh told people in line they only had the jprdans that dopped that day to try and push those first. The coppers mysteriously showed up at noon. They held back pairs of space jams to sell to friends and when they flaked they had a mysterious restock two weeks later.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
WHY? you clearly have something against memphis & the way he post...take it to the pm or get over it....you know we do have a ignore button
It's not that. He stay hating on everyone who purchases early and he made it the point to tell the thread that he dont need to buy early cause he has 200 pairs of unworn shoes. Someone, not me, asked him why and he went around the question. Someone else, not me, asked to show and he told us to check the SS forum. The doubts came in and he jumped to XI thread.
I just want NT to be ducktale free is all.

I started the KingsJay banishment movement and just tired of the direction that NT has gone with everyone claiming they have x.y.z 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
I JUST PUT THE BUTTON TO USE.
laugh.gif

With all the cap lock hate on Memphis...now I always picture him as this mad dude sitting behind his comp screaming as he slams every letter on his keypad with his index finger.

can you guys shut up now. stop arguing about something stupid and get back talking about Concords.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

With all the cap lock hate on Memphis...now I always picture him as this mad dude sitting behind his comp screaming as he slams every letter on his keypad with his index finger.

attachment.php

YOU GOT ME
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

can you guys shut up now. stop arguing about something stupid and get back talking about Concords.
Ok. Talk about them then. You have them. How do they fit? Are they good quality?

attachment.php

YOU GOT ME
laugh.gif
Laughed till I had tears in my eyes!!!! This is one of the best threads I've ever read. Still waiting on AR, and like the rest of you...I will post accordingly. Everyone, keep doing what YOU'RE doing!  
pimp.gif

Why is it such a big deal that Memphis use all CAPS ? Dude has been doing it forever, its not something new, funny part about it Memp doesnt bother anyone.

I wasn't making it a big deal...I was just saying that since everybody says he's screaming...that's how I picture him now.

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Ok. Talk about them then. You have them. How do they fit? Are they good quality?

Thread gets a lil off track and zzyz is upset. After giving Randy the business for a whole day. I agree though are there anymore news. More than likely not. Guess early "early adopters" are waiting on tracking.

Back
Top Bottom