Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ON THESE COME DECEMBER...

I aint a reseller but i see money written all over this release....lol

QFT.

HYPE SURROUNDING THIS RELEASE WILL BE CRAZY. DUDES DIGGING THEIR OWN COFFINS. MAKES IT EASY FOR GUYS LIKE ME WHO CAN GRAB PAIRS EASILY...

CHRISTMAS BRINGS IT OUT, I'M A SEASONAL RESELLER
laugh.gif

Yessssss thank god now 2000 release price will drop and I can cop some concords display shoes. I'm not rocking "c" grade concords with fake patent leather and no cushioning, my 2000 concords are just ridiculously comfortable I bought that 09 spacejam sold a few days later for same price cause i'd feel like a con selling trash to someone. 
Honestly love when JB releases shoes like this cause pre garbage Jordans price drop and I can cop quality on ebay for decent prices.. 

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

Yessssss thank god now 2000 release price will drop and I can cop some concords display shoes. I'm not rocking "c" grade concords with fake patent leather and no cushioning, my 2000 concords are just ridiculously comfortable I bought that 09 spacejam sold a few days later for same price cause i'd feel like a con selling trash to someone. 
Honestly love when JB releases shoes like this cause pre garbage Jordans price drop and I can cop quality on ebay for decent prices.. 

DOES QUALITY REALLY MATTER IF YOU ARE GONNA DISPLAY THE SHOES AND NOT WEARING THEM?...

Their just another pair of shoes I want.So if that means paying over retail then I will.Im overseas and even if I was in the states I aint standing in line for hours just for shoes.So to whoever reselling good look on your cops and hold a size 13 for ya boy!!!LoL

can't wait for these to come out..copping 2 pair each for me and wifey
had to break out the retro 2000 last night..

72235153e4657eff5a8b35d9795a1fb257cfeca.jpg

ih49j4.jpg

My 2001's could use a new rotation partner. I need at least 6 Pairs of these...I have my reasons.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I can't wait till December!

very nice concrds jays4day23! would love to pick up a pair. but not too willing to pay the price.. prolli will just get 1 this comming release.. ive been wanting to get a pair of concords. color ways is really nice and heard the comfort is great!

^^^^Thanks man, appreciate it. However, lucky for me I didn't have "to pay the price." I got an unimaginable deal on Ebay like almost 2 years ago. Noticed the seller was selling a couple of shoes, I wanted to so I asked him if he'd take $500 for the 4 shoes, I had asked for & surprisingly he said yes, so I got these, Concord 11s DS, Bred 11s VNDS, Red 17s NDS, & Blue Foamposite Pro's all for $500 SHIPPED! 
eek.gif
Till, this day I am still shocked and sometimes feel kinda bad. 
laugh.gif
I believe he said he was selling some of his shoes, since he needed money for school.
ohwell.gif
Me, myself would I've have probably found the money some other way instead of selling my shoes...I know sad. LOL 

lol i really gotta start emailing sellers or ebay. instead of watching nd bidding.. lol always lazy.. lmao good for you then my man!!

I wish mine were still that icey. My mesh looks like that but I just couldn't stop the yellowing. I just work out at the gym in mine.

I need to start wearing my DMP XIs more often up until the release of these....before all these hypebeasts start rockin them

Ok, I guess I'll add to the pic game also.  Man Ive been waiting a long time to get my retro's a step brother, and sister, and another brother, and another....ok you get the point........Can wait to have them next to these.....

Back
Top Bottom