Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wait so we should get chi x's(from sds & ar etc) in the next 2 weeks then too right?

i think its when ever they go into production which isnt now right? i mean if we get them this soon that would be awesome but i doubt they are being produced that quickly.

im just thinking if these which dro at the end of dec were made around 6-8-2011(according to the pic above) then the X's should already be made too if they drop in Jan

ill ask Jay and find out. would be awesome to get these next month or something
pimp.gif

daewing- thanks for the pics. just sold me on 2 pairs
pimp.gif

was going to get a pair early,but $290+ is not so appealing. been wearing DMPs heavily past couple weeks
pimp.gif

Can I get a sizing review..all this PT low cut, shoe tree color, fake talk is getting old. I've got to know what size I need to lock down with my connect. Some please try the damn things on for fitting and post. TIA

Quick question..I know this is the wrong forum, but for those who have SJs, do they fit the same as the Cool Greys? I'm usually a 10.5 but wondering if I could fit an 11??

Originally Posted by B Sox

Quick question..I know this is the wrong forum, but for those who have SJs, do they fit the same as the Cool Greys? I'm usually a 10.5 but wondering if I could fit an 11??

Space Jams ran kinda' small honesly. 
I think you could work it out with an 11...

yea from what i remember people said the SJ's ran a little small so i think an 11 would fit you perfect IMO.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yea from what i remember people said the SJ's ran a little small so i think an 11 would fit you perfect IMO.

Yup. I wear an 11 and wish I would have gotten a 11.5. But yea Zyzz, find out if Jay gonna get those Chi Xs soon. That's my next big release I'm eyeing. And would be another multi-pair pick from Slam Dunk Space.

Originally Posted by tegracer19

Any news on when is sds shipping the concords? Should be this week right?

from what i was told sometime this weekend. same time as air randy.

Thanks guys I appreciate the help...tegracer19, SDS website says between the 8th and 15th, so they should ship out this week..

is slamdunk space legit? i wanna order them but im nervous cause i never dealt with this site before....

Originally Posted by KSTAR

is slamdunk space legit? i wanna order them but im nervous cause i never dealt with this site before....

did you not just see people saying they just got space jams from him?

I'm pretty new to the forum and thread and I'm pretty sure this has been asked and discussed before but are the kicks from "Air Randy" and slamdunkspace legit?

wow, surprised
eek.gif
got a package in the mail from Jay
pimp.gif

wont say what it is but ill post pics in a few

Back
Top Bottom