Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

I like these and will buy a pair or two. I think they look so much better than the 2003 version because the elephant print has been toned down. I really wish they would release the version I fell in love with back in 1996 that had black and red carbon fiber, clear soles, red herringbone and no elephant print.

Pass. Looks like they were made from leftovers from other shoes (and not in a good way)...

I'm on board for these if/when they get in production...
Slide1-570x427.jpg

Pass. Looks like they were made from leftovers from other shoes (and not in a good way)...

I'm on board for these if/when they get in production...
Slide1-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by dc2K02

Man i copped both 03 retro's on the release date for retail. One of my biggest shoe mistakes ever!

Yeah feel you on that, I got both for $79 each on Eastbay like a few month's after they released.

Originally Posted by dc2K02

Man i copped both 03 retro's on the release date for retail. One of my biggest shoe mistakes ever!

Yeah feel you on that, I got both for $79 each on Eastbay like a few month's after they released.

I like the breds but will not cop. Too many other shoes coming out to afford these. Also not sure why the retro again on these. If I remember correctly these didnt sell well in 06 or 07 when they last came out.

I like the breds but will not cop. Too many other shoes coming out to afford these. Also not sure why the retro again on these. If I remember correctly these didnt sell well in 06 or 07 when they last came out.

Just sold mine for way more than I thought they were ever worth! But i'd like to the Zens before these, I always liked the Zen's better..

Just sold mine for way more than I thought they were ever worth! But i'd like to the Zens before these, I always liked the Zen's better..

DS Zens in my size went for $61 on Ebay last week
laugh.gif
.... Kicking myself for missing that auction.

DS Zens in my size went for $61 on Ebay last week
laugh.gif
.... Kicking myself for missing that auction.

Ok... let the bashing begin, lol. What's everybodies thoughts on the Jordan 11 low i.e Concord inspired??? I actually think they are nice.

Ok... let the bashing begin, lol. What's everybodies thoughts on the Jordan 11 low i.e Concord inspired??? I actually think they are nice.

^Solid.  No overdone contrast stitching on the uppers, leather looks decent.  Blue-tinted soles are cool.  I think what could happen is black colour bleeding onto the white leather and the midsole. 

I'd definitely cop and rock them summer '12.

Peace
F Sharp005

^Solid.  No overdone contrast stitching on the uppers, leather looks decent.  Blue-tinted soles are cool.  I think what could happen is black colour bleeding onto the white leather and the midsole. 

I'd definitely cop and rock them summer '12.

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom