Air Jordan XI Red Upper, XXX pack confirmed

Want the 11s, pretty sure I won't want the 30s.. Damn near certain I won't be able to acquire going off how last years pack went in my area.. Hopefully I've faded to black by this release

They had fakes that looked like these on ebay during the early 2000s :lol:

Last edited:
JB already hit us with a $700 retail pack. Wonder if this pack will be $700 as well

Well i'll wait to see the 30, but they've probably lost me if its a pack :smh: Same thing they did with the Pantones. Nothing to do now but wait to see what the possible 3rd Jordan 11 looks like. (Space Jams and i'm all the way in :nerd: )

Last edited:
welp zsneaks reported it too and dino co-signed it, no need for my thread since these sound like a totally different shoe 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
All of this Pack nonsense and artificial scarcity has made it easy for me pass on 11 mids. They can flood the market OG style and they would still sellout..... But nooooooooo, let's keeping hyping a shoe that hypes it self...

Said the same from my sources as well that the red xi was dropping. Didn't know it would be in a pack or if JB would scrap the idea later......but it was on the table. Count me in!

Red xis are :smokin. Hope they don't come in a bs pack

Sounds like both you and I and many others will be dissapointed then. If there is one think I learned from the pantones, patience is a virtue with the packs with one great shoe and one undesirable shoes.

Sounds like both you and I and many others will be dissapointed then. If there is one think I learned from the pantones, patience is a virtue with the packs with one great shoe and one undesirable shoes.
jb always does that nonsense regarding packs.

Anything over $500 count me out though! Jb testing the waters with that $700 pack and I hope it FAIL

Call me crazy but if it is 700 and has numbers like the pantones it will sell out but the resellers will end up unloading under retail. The Panton pack became a resell flop at 500, these will do even worse at 700 if that price holds true. Personally I see this pack at 500 or 550. That 700 pack is very limited.

Call me crazy but if it is 700 and has numbers like the pantones it will sell out but the resellers will end up unloading under retail. The Panton pack became a resell flop at 500, these will do even worse at 700 if that price holds true. Personally I see this pack at 500 or 550. That 700 pack is very limited.

Agreed. Pack has to be 525 to 550 range. They always find a way to up the price. But 700? If its 700 Resellers will buy only. I love the Red XI, but not for 700.

All of this Pack nonsense and artificial scarcity has made it easy for me pass on 11 mids. They can flood the market OG style and they would still sellout..... But nooooooooo, let's keeping hyping a shoe that hypes it self...

Exactly. The **** are you gonna bother making it limited for and putting it in a pack? You've got those two mediocre 7's being sold apart, but can't do the same for these? :smh: They could release all the OG 11's as GR's of the highest number, in the same damn month and they'd still sell every single pair.

Well if you look at 2013 and 2014 In 2013 we got Jordan xi gamma then within a week Jordan xii gamma, which had more gamma on them.
2014 we got Jordan xi legend blue, within a week Jordan xi Patone in a pack but with more blue in them. I could see us getting a red base shoe this year since the Jordan xi coming out is a hint of red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom