Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man....those creases up there look horrible for a one time wear. Wonder if I should do the 90's thing and stuff my shoes to prevent it. Remember doing the duck walk to class all the time to prevent creasing.

Foot Locker canceled my order today :frown: They never even sent me an e-mail or gave me call. I contacted them via Live Chat and they basically didn't care. I haggled with them for a while about it is a bad business practice to cancel a customer's order and not let them know and for the inconvenience, I should be rewarded with a complimentary gift card. The girl says "I'll ask my supervisor" know full well she sat there at her desk and then comes back and says "He said I can't give you a gift card"... I would finish typing up story, but I am too mad right now to finish thinking about it.

Congrats to all of you who got their pair(s).

laugh.gif
 dudes surprised cheap white patent is showing creases
indifferent.gif

:lol:  dudes surprised cheap white patent is showing creases :stoneface:
scares me that the columbias (whenever they decide to finally release them) will more than likely be this bad and will sell out even faster, i want them bad but man if they do this ill be pissed.

My Wht Reds 11 lows from last yr didn't even crease that bad and I wore them on more than 3 occasions.
sick.gif
same here.  just busted mine out again recently and no creases like that.  maybe the heel slippage in my white/reds is helping me out haha

I contacted Eastbay via Live Chat and she told me my order was canceled. They could've sent me a damn email. I'm mad. I'll check the Euro sites. If I strike out there, then I guess I'll shop through the resellers.

wow seriously?  i've never heard of this many canceled orders from eastbay/FTL before.  ironically enough, FNL sent out their shipping confirmations the same day on saturday.  how the tables have turned

and nike still says "preparing to ship"
got my 11s in store, but this is on my foams.
i usually always have shipping info on monday and receive by wednesday

Patiently waiting on my conformation from ndc    

NDC testing my patience too :\

Same here. Hoping to get an email before days end, but even then, it'll probably take a week for them to arrive to LA.

and nike still says "preparing to ship"
got my 11s in store, but this is on my foams.
i usually always have shipping info on monday and receive by wednesday

I got my shipment confirmation from Nike at 3:44p EDT.

holy **** man. eastbay is too funky too me. i just received a confirmation e-mail. i check my account and apparently eastbay helped me create another order, but the shoe is on backorder. this one had a normal order number without the "W" infront of it. So the one that is canceled is "released to ship" and the new order is "Unshipped - Waiting on Approval".

Looks like if your order was canceled, it might be re-ordered by eastbay.

Keep trying or try this method using your mobile phone. Works every time

1. Press "add to cart" as the drop down message appears or is about to appear. The "add to cart" should pop back up.

EXAMPLE PIC. Processing finished and about to display the message
View media item 446717
2. Now press the "add to cart" before or during the message is being displayed stating others have the size in their carts

EXAMPLE PIC. Drop down message scrolling down
View media item 449230
3. Keep pressing the "add to cart" for a few minutes until you see your size added into your cart. Make sure to use the Mobile Site and also make sure you're logged into your account and have a credit card on file and both the shipping and billing address are the same for a quicker check out.

I tried for a half hour on my lunch break at work......nothing!!!! nothing! !! nothing!!!! ****

I don't know if the W in front means anything. I had a W in front of my order for the grapes and I still recevied mine no problem

Does it usually take this long to get a shipping confirmation from NDC? Haven't got one yet, and I feel like usually I'd have it by Monday

Yup i almost always get it on monday.. i wont start worrying until the end of the day tomorrow  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom