Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wanted to like these, but every time I look at the pics, something just doesnt seem right about them. I think its the blacked out upper contrasting the white patent. Im definitely feelin last summers white red bottom low xis more than these. Definitely a pass for me.

I remember seeing the white/red lows in the outlets last year. Sure these will get alot of hype and sell out quick.

Ahhhh. Keep hating please! I can't wait for these. I didn't get the lows last year. These have been on my radar for awhile now.

Damn they are so sexy 
laugh.gif

Wasn't on board the first couple times I saw them but, I like them. Think I'm going to grab a pair if its not too crazy out there.

Wasn't on board the first couple times I saw them but, I like them. Think I'm going to grab a pair if its not too crazy out there.
I agree, didnt know if I was 100% on them but ill be treating them like the Concord Dunks and rockin' em through the summer.

Last edited:
might get these and paint the midsole black then they might look great, they are missing something and i think the midsole being black is exactly what they need

might get these and paint the midsole black then they might look great, they are missing something and i think the midsole being black is exactly what they need
Yeah I also feel like there is something missing, even though I like them.

Last edited:
They bring to mind the Playoff 12's. Gametime decision. Would be interested in seeing a pic with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom