Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
at lil wayne creating hype for jams.
any 11 retro = HYPE

SPACE JAM YARDANSSS

I cannot wait, oh my goodness, to push through all the hypebeasts for this release

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
at lil wayne creating hype for jams.
any 11 retro = HYPE

SPACE JAM YARDANSSS

I cannot wait, oh my goodness, to push through all the hypebeasts for this release
laugh.gif
give em a couple of injuries to remember the "grey space jam" release

NobleKane wrote:
alotof people hate the retros because the patent leather creased easily but imo its way better for balling. more flexible
maybe this is what JB is thinking when they use "cheaper materials" 

i doubt it because they're all about the $$$.

This should be an easy cop.  Might be harder for some because people will be more prepared after the spacejam release.

NobleKane wrote:
alotof people hate the retros because the patent leather creased easily but imo its way better for balling. more flexible

This should be an easy cop.  Might be harder for some because people will be more prepared after the spacejam release.

Do you think suburban footwear stores like Finish Line and Footlocker will restock within a week or have some left over, or should I just get my snowboots and inflatachair ready to camp out?

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Do you think suburban footwear stores like Finish Line and Footlocker will restock within a week or have some left over, or should I just get my snowboots and inflatachair ready to camp out?

If you want them don't wait on a restock because you will be disappointed

does neone know air-randys email or website I want to try to get these early and he doesnt charge me that much over retail I heard he was back selling so was just wandering if this is true.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

NobleKane wrote:

It wont be easy, but nothing like the space jam madness.

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

NobleKane wrote:

It wont be easy, but nothing like the space jam 2001 cool grey madness.
fixed

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Columbia Mall in Columbia, MD. FinishLine on the first floor in the food court. Find ME!!
Never!

laugh.gif

I'll walk into any DTLR @ noon (or whenever I get up) after the crowd is gone and pic up my sizes already paid for.

DTLR was always my spot until FinishLine started doing midnight drops.
You say already paid for though? You got a hook up? If so, please PM me.

also arent these gonna be 175? a 50 dollar price hike plus more this time around plus it being an all grey shoe. it shouldnt be hard to get unless everybody starts being greedy and buys 6 pairs each lol

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NobleKane wrote:

also arent these gonna be 175? a 50 dollar price hike plus more this time around plus it being an all grey shoe. it shouldnt be hard to get unless everybody starts being greedy and buys 6 pairs each lol

Originally Posted by seanj4523

does neone know air-randys email or website I want to try to get these early and he doesnt charge me that much over retail I heard he was back selling so was just wandering if this is true.

asking the same question myself...missed them on marquee

Originally Posted by bence23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

NobleKane wrote:

u want me to teach you how to quote correctly? is that what the stonefaces are for?

Back
Top Bottom