Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Because this thread is still extremely hot, I figured I'd add a little story.
I brought myself, my two brothers and three of my friends to the Space Jam release. Being right before Christmas, the mall was PACKED. We were 'camping' outside of FinishLine as they were having a midnight release. A friend I met there, who didn't roll with me, and I were the first two in line. People constantly came up to us asking what the deal was. Because they came up so frequent, we turn it into the 'news' with mica and speakers, which drew more attention.

Long story short, my brothers copped for two of my friends who were working at the time and two of the three friends I brought bought my two extra pair to flip. I sold both pair that night for $220 cash, just for having a blunt ride and enjoying the 'paparazzi' if you will.

Point is, I WILL be doing this for this release, except I will have more heads with me!!

Columbia Mall in Columbia, MD. FinishLine on the first floor in the food court. Find ME!!

Damn the Beasts are already comin out of the cave for this one.  Yall havent even seen the shoe in person talkin bout Oh I want 3 pairs, 4 pairs, 50 pairs, 1000 pairs.  Dont be suprised if JB retros some Columbias or Concords for 200.00 next time cause of this crap.

enjoy yall world war in december just going to make a call to my peps in the VI and get my 5 pairs for 150 like i did with the space jams and the rest of stock will just sit in the stores months upon months i love in it my hometown hype free
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Columbia Mall in Columbia, MD. FinishLine on the first floor in the food court. Find ME!!
Never!

laugh.gif

I'll walk into any DTLR @ noon (or whenever I get up) after the crowd is gone and pic up my sizes already paid for.

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

am i the only person that finds all xi's uncomfortable?

every pair ive ever put on.....
cant speak on the older ones since ive only LOOKED at them in person

But i thought the 09 spacejams had decent comfort....wayyyy better than the CDP's

I see they'll be making this a holiday tradition, and they're saving the best for last, the CONCORDS!...next year 2011....unless they decide to drop the columbias...and for some reason, i don't think many ppl know the history of the columbias, and it doesnt help that the anniversaries look similar to them.

any random person would probably look at them like " oh yo son, they bringing the all white patent leather 11's back out from 2010" lol.

the columbias might won't sell well, but the Concords, and Grey's will.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I see they'll be making this a holiday tradition, and they're saving the best for last, the CONCORDS!...next year 2011....unless they decide to drop the columbias...and for some reason, i don't think many ppl know the history of the columbias, and it doesnt help that the anniversaries look similar to them.

any random person would probably look at them like " oh yo son, they bringing the all white patent leather 11's back out from 2010" lol.

Columbias are 11's which instantly means they will sell out

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Columbias are 11's which instantly means they will sell out

THIS

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Never!

laugh.gif

I'll walk into any DTLR @ noon (or whenever I get up) after the crowd is gone and pic up my sizes already paid for.
Once people caught on to that mall, I left it alone(See Altitude XIII release
laugh.gif
).

ugh not that skinny toe box again, marquee sole really knows how to trick people.......there not bad but imma have to pass, there is no way im going through all the mayhem for shoes i half like.

Sad thing is I think the whole hype with the Space Jams started earlywith Lil Wayne's reference in his "Hello, I'm the martian...Space JamJordans" BS.

I hope you don't really believe that. SJ's sell themselves, always have and always will.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

HAHAHAHa....I think Space jams were a lil different but any Xmas release from JB will be crazy.

Sad thing is I think the whole hype with the Space Jams started early with Lil Wayne's reference in his "Hello, I'm the martian...Space Jam Jordans" BS.

Celebs are given these releases early to do just that...cause hysteria/hype. I wonder who will be the first celeb spotted with these on??? Prob...DRAKE.

Will they be hard to come by this year....of coarse but I don't think it will carry the same hysteria.

Most sneakerheads today have no clue about JB history and just buy whatever is HOT/HYPED/LIMITED.

If every Jordan released came with a tag stating LIMITED EDITION #__ of __, NOTHING would ever sit on shelves.
No way you believe Wayne had anything to do with SJ's selling out that fast. I love "Kit Kat" candy bars, and even if I was starving, Wayne couldn't convince me to buy a pack of em. Humanity is absolutely doomed if Lil' Wayne has anything to do with consumer decision making of anything non music related.

LOL, is this dude really trying to claim that Lil Wayne created hype for the Space Jams? Those have always been one of the most sought after and hyped Jordans. Lil Wayne had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

SP11 wouldve sold out regardless but i must admit that wayne did make a few people who could care less about some shoes called space jams more interested in seeing them and wanting them there for making it way worser for people to get future 11s when there released,cause now people who arent into jordans or shoes period will think every 11 is some type of different colored space jams coming out.

sigh... u_u I'll have to fight for these kicks... either come out with a pair... and a bullet wound... or come out empty handed... with a 'better luck next time' sticker...

Or maybe Pre-ordering would work... hmm....( Goes to the back to scheme...)

Will get my 6-10 pairs with these. All my connects are in check for these. I still have not unDSed my cdp breds or space jams, but these look like they will pop with jeans so probably will wear these.

these will be widely available this time around. nike/jordan isnt dumb.

this colorway was by far the worst. i dont get why they dont release the concord xi every year. now that colorway was CLASSIC.

as for comfort, the first batch of retro xi were most comfortable imo. i had the ogs and they were pretty stiff because of the thicker patent leather.

although og cushioning>retro cushioning

alotof people hate the retros because the patent leather creased easily but imo its way better for balling. more flexible

Back
Top Bottom