Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Every XI that drops from now on will probably be 175
mad.gif

33cnbxf.gif

i think they will most likely retail $175 like the space jam if they have the same molds....it is what it is

The SJs had the CDP molds, I have no reason to believe if the CGs drop they wouldn't use the same mold.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

hopefully retail is $150 like the 25th Anniversary 11s

I hope soo..........I like the 09 Space Jam box but if it saves me $25 bucks for them to be in a regular JB box I'm fine with that!

u already know they're gonna be $175, these will be more sought after than the space jams. and seeing as though there's already a thread and we have until november.....

this will be chaos, but i will have my two pair of size 9.

I dont see why so many people feel this colorway! I know they are the XI's and all but this colorway is wack! Besides that what kind of clothes could possibly match that?

Originally Posted by dakid2301

I dont see why so many people feel this colorway! I know they are the XI's and all but this colorway is wack! Besides that what kind of clothes could possibly match that?

These shoes are mad easy to find something to match. Best XI colorway IMO  
happy.gif

If i can not get the original retro, then i will cop these. I mean I would complain about the cdp shape, but it will not change, so I will just accept that fact.

Back
Top Bottom