Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i may just stick with 11.5 (unless I can see in the store) but I never tried the XI's on, retro or OG so I have no clue

Originally Posted by VietStar

These cool grey's will sell out, but the price will definitely not rise like the Space Jam XI's did. Cool grey's never had and never will have the hype and "charisma" like the SJ's...and I expect these cool grey's to stay around $200-$225 reseller price.

They will sell out easily like you said.  Everyone wants them just because they are an XI and they will pay those ******ed prices.  Like I said, it could be a pink XI with brown leather and everyone will buy simply because it's an XI.  I love the XI but it is one of the biggest hypebeast shoes around.
With that being said, I probably won't cop these.  Never was a fan of cool greys, and not going to cop just to cop (like most people, SMH)

Did JB improved the comfort on these pairs? Best retro XI's ive tried on were the DMPs, hope they have the same material/comfort as the CG.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

These cool grey's will sell out, but the price will definitely not rise like the Space Jam XI's did. Cool grey's never had and never will have the hype and "charisma" like the SJ's...and I expect these cool grey's to stay around $200-$225 reseller price.

They will sell out easily like you said.  Everyone wants them just because they are an XI and they will pay those ******ed prices.  Like I said, it could be a pink XI with brown leather and everyone will buy simply because it's an XI.  I love the XI but it is one of the biggest hypebeast shoes around.
With that being said, I probably won't cop these.  Never was a fan of cool greys, and not going to cop just to cop (like most people, SMH)

ew....i agree but u reminded me of those horrid 8's that dropped...
n i disagree wit vietstar. these shoes will most likely reach SJ prices. i know the SJ's are more prestigious to many than cool greys. but its still hot n its still an 11...i have no interest in the columbias or the columbia knockoffs w/o a jumpman (SA) but it was an 11 n 4 some reason i thought they would sit like the rest of the silver anniversary line. n if it did sell out i didnt expect ppl to line up for em...boy i was wrong 
ohwell.gif

If the anniversary 11s are selling for $275 to $300 at Flightclub... Resell value on these are going to be around $325.. 

Originally Posted by Asia

If the anniversary 11s are selling for $275 to $300 at Flightclub... Resell value on these are going to be around $325.. 

laugh.gif
flightclub is od. anniv 11s really sell for about 180 max.

TO end the debate.. CG's will reach Space Jam prices because the Hypebeasts will what ever they can to have Multiple pairs, then the prices will taper off some while the OG will either stay same in price or increase. But these will sell out when they come out, just the like the White?Red XIII's. I personally think the Flints will sit for abit because a.) alot of people already have them, b.) purists hate the face that their is NO 3M, c.) and people would rather get the White/Red and Cool Grey's Combo the Following month... Not to many people will be getting the Altitudes or maybe they will....I mean Don't hold to this I've heard that those will be coming out the Same day as the Flints aka Black Friday but to more Limited accounts... but we will see if this true....

..........Nuff Said for Now

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

... Not to many people will be getting the Altitudes or maybe they will....I mean Don't hold to this I've heard that those will be coming out the Same day as the Flints aka Black Friday but to more Limited accounts... but we will see if this true....

..........Nuff Said for Now
That's all I read in my mind. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it's true, and they are true to the 2005 version. 

The 2001 CG XI release is the worst release ever. I still don't think it's been eclipsed yet, even with the DMP/CDPs.

It was just THAT bad.

If you're going to cop, be safe.

SN: Blue soles look mighty scrumptious on these.

I personally wouldn't risk getting B-grades, I like to actually see the pair that I'm purchasing.

That's just me.

handullzDid d same thing bro. He told me this weekend he will ship it out tho. So I'm waiting for his email as I type this. Lol lots of NT bought off of him nd said he is legit 100%. Its for us to find out I guess eh? I was gon pre order flints nd white true red aswell but I will wait out on flints since I already have d 05 nd this 2010 version is pretty much for mme to rock on daily or what not... will pull d trigger for the white red tho. Once rent bill is outta d way.. lol den cop anotha one on RD. I thnk I be good with one cool grey. U tryna double up or what? **itchin to get my pair** =/

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
Exactly. I discredit anyone who brings up Flight Club prices when determing a shoe's "value." Check eBay or Craigslist, and you can find Anniversary XI's for $170-180. No one buys them for over $200.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

handullz Did d same thing bro. He told me this weekend he will ship it out tho. So I'm waiting for his email as I type this. Lol lots of NT bought off of him nd said he is legit 100%. Its for us to find out I guess eh? I was gon pre order flints nd white true red aswell but I will wait out on flints since I already have d 05 nd this 2010 version is pretty much for mme to rock on daily or what not... will pull d trigger for the white red tho. Once rent bill is outta d way.. lol den cop anotha one on RD. I thnk I be good with one cool grey. U tryna double up or what? **itchin to get my pair** =/

shidddddd... i'm just coppin one for me and one for my homeboy...

i'm gonna cop another pair when december rolls around, though...

i'm gonna gone ahead and put the order thru...

do you know how long the shipping takes? he said that he's shipping everybody's out on monday...

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
This.
Just cause flightclub has it listed doesnt mean its selling

H
Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by vipersupra

handullz Did d same thing bro. He told me this weekend he will ship it out tho. So I'm waiting for his email as I type this. Lol lots of NT bought off of him nd said he is legit 100%. Its for us to find out I guess eh? I was gon pre order flints nd white true red aswell but I will wait out on flints since I already have d 05 nd this 2010 version is pretty much for mme to rock on daily or what not... will pull d trigger for the white red tho. Once rent bill is outta d way.. lol den cop anotha one on RD. I thnk I be good with one cool grey. U tryna double up or what? **itchin to get my pair** =/

shidddddd... i'm just coppin one for me and one for my homeboy...

i'm gonna cop another pair when december rolls around, though...

i'm gonna gone ahead and put the order thru...

do you know how long the shipping takes? he said that he's shipping everybody's out on monday...

Oh word? Id say 1week. I don't see why it'd take longer than dat considering he got d shoes in hand already nd told me that hell ship out as soon as he received the shoes. But dat didn't happen. I understand tho, I know he gotta grip of order jus from the cool grey. Lol hope I don't get a f*ckd up pair. Even tho I know sumone will quote this saying this 2010 cool grey are f*cked up in general anyway. Smh.. I appreciate. =)

Back
Top Bottom