Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

marquee-sole is smoking rocks...i'm trying to get my pairs a little early to avoid the BS but $309 for GR's, c'mon now.

looks like i'm copping the old fashioned way, in line.

$300 to get these early?
smh.gif

that video reminds me of the good days. when you could go in niketown and buy as many pairs as you could afford

via. sneakernews....
air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-inserts.jpg

Two weeks ago Sneaker News gave you a heads up on an available pre-order for the Cool Grey XI from Asian retailer VMVINC. Here we have a look at part of the packaging set for the Cool Greys; you’ll see the solid plastic shoe-trees that were used for the Air Jordan XI Space Jam but in a grey color, which could point to a possible special packaging for the Cool Grey XI similar to its Space Jam brother. Should we expect another slide-out box with a plastic lid – but with a ‘cool’ theme? A pre-order is still available so get yours reserved if you’d like but give us your ideas on what the consumers could expect in terms of special packaging for the Cool Greys.

Style: 378037-001
Color: Medium Grey/Cool Grey-White

1282731185937174514-570x380.jpg

1282731186578427853-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-xi-inserts.jpg

1282731186127167768-570x380.jpg

1282731186119679896-570x380.jpg

1282731186920690718-570x380.jpg

copped.

already got 2 ds og releases!!!

but these would be nice and different with the blue soles.

i heard the upper material is worst quality though!!!!

Originally Posted by flipmike22

copped.

The uppers were not so great on the 2001 version either, they easily creased, so it would be nothing new.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They look great... I just hate the way newer 11s feel on my feet, like cardboard

Literally and I don't know if you can even put anything in them to fix that issue.

Try superfeet insoles. They will fix any garbage that JB or Nike puts out.

Or you can get the Full Zoom Air unit insoles, that seem to be widely available now.

Not only are they stealing the shoes from the factories, now they are stealing the Air Units. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Or you can get the Full Zoom Air unit insoles, that seem to be widely available now.

Not only are they stealing the shoes from the factories, now they are stealing the Air Units. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what is this FrenchBlue23. any photos of it? and superfeet insole? never seen or heard of em b4. =/

Originally Posted by flipmike22

copped.

damn.. sumone out here dont evn got one. hint hint. shoot me a pm homey. lets make it happen. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

via. sneakernews....
air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-inserts.jpg

Two weeks ago Sneaker News gave you a heads up on an available pre-order for the Cool Grey XI from Asian retailer VMVINC. Here we have a look at part of the packaging set for the Cool Greys; you’ll see the solid plastic shoe-trees that were used for the Air Jordan XI Space Jam but in a grey color, which could point to a possible special packaging for the Cool Grey XI similar to its Space Jam brother. Should we expect another slide-out box with a plastic lid – but with a ‘cool’ theme? A pre-order is still available so get yours reserved if you’d like but give us your ideas on what the consumers could expect in terms of special packaging for the Cool Greys.

Style: 378037-001
Color: Medium Grey/Cool Grey-White

1282731185937174514-570x380.jpg

1282731186578427853-570x380.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-xi-inserts.jpg

1282731186127167768-570x380.jpg

1282731186119679896-570x380.jpg

1282731186920690718-570x380.jpg

pimp.gif
  I Was Gonna Post Those Same Pics. Glad I Checked A Page Back.

That Is Perfection In A Shoe. I Dont See Anything You Can Possibly Complain About On These.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

am i the only one whos space jams are comfortable??? idnt own the CDP breds but i heard those hurt so bad ppl sold em, stopped wearin em, etc etc. i wore my SJ at least 20-30 times already n they dnt hurt at all

Originally Posted by vipersupra

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what is this FrenchBlue23. any photos of it? and superfeet insole? never seen or heard of em b4. =/

Do you get those PM's from that dude Jay??  He has some. 

oh those ones. lol well i cant really complain on the insole of the retros i got. honestly. so im good.

prolli answerd already before and i couldnt find it on google somehow, but what kind of release this gon be?

Back
Top Bottom