Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Double
smh.gif

I'm not an owner of the CDP/'09 SJ XI's...but since they're using the same mold (which would make sense for them), there's no way these are purchased by me.  I've heard and seen too many stories about how crappy the quality is.  "23" peeling off after one wear, splinter like cracks on the soles, crappy cuts of the patent leather, bumps on the midsole, etc.  I'm sticking with the '01 BRED's, '00 SJ's, OG CG's.  With that said, the tint on the soles is nice.  Unfortunately, I have no confidence that tint will last.  I'll take durable, quality shoes over "newer" imitations any day.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

they cool they aint my favorites either but they dope. plus I gotta cop for the cousin
pimp.gif

I guess ill be seing rick, cris, and kevin again

Yea I hear'ya.

a lady friend of mine hella wants them too. If I get her pair Im sure she'll get my pair(s). Thats the only way Ill be copping.

But yea, Im sure them dudes are copping too.

Originally Posted by SoLeReaL

2010 Release Kick Review ---->

Nice review. Sound like you look hella sexy.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

SoLeReaL

nice vid   sexy #@+ voice!!

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Yeah, I was more impressed with her voice than these kicks lol

QFMFT

arent the uppers and the patent leather supposed to be the same color? they look very different in those pictures the patent is much darker

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

arent the uppers and the patent leather supposed to be the same color? they look very different in those pictures the patent is much darker

Uhhhhh, no?

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by ponyboy

These are nice.. ponyboy

didnt you say this exact line like 2-3 times already....in this exact thread?

Yes he did, but I guess he's getting a free pass.   Dude us such a lame. 

I PM'ed him to stop posting ridiculousness and dude caught the case of the Hulk to rage back at me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope no one buys his shoes when he reaches that 300 post plateau.

Uh no sir. 

just a quick heads up for those that are interested in gettin your pair early.

if u wear size 9 or 9.5 promoshoes has them available right now for 328 shipped.

does not come with og box though

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

just a quick heads up for those that are interested in gettin your pair early.

if u wear size 9 or 9.5 promoshoes has them available right now for 328 shipped.
does not come with og box though
eek.gif
Now that is ridiculous!!

Do NOT buy from promo-shoes, unless you are cool with getting B-grades. I learned my lesson last year with the SJ's.

Back
Top Bottom