Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

does any of you guys think the shoe's shape a lil bit akward?
the shoes looked so stiff to me...
hmmm...

Originally Posted by never wear them

But concords originally had that super icey blue sole
Exactly.

retrospect-air-jordan-11-xi-og-concords-main.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
Agree.... the blue tint on them is a no no for me.

air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-holiday-2010-2.jpg

This pic right here makes them look VERY VERY VERY UGLY.
[/color]
I know errrbody is saying "Yall always complain"....but cmon now, we know JB ALWAYS finds a way to mess up something! And these blue tints aren't a good look.

i wnt to c more detail pics from different pairs later on~

but i really think the blue icy sole doesnt match with the cool grey color, but just my personal opinions... i prefer the soles from OG, more white color sole is better~ hmm

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn yall dudes will complain just for the sake of complaining. i clearly remember dudes on nt complaining that the kids space jams had blue soles and the mens didnt, now we get blue tint on the cool greys and everyone changes their mind. and we already know everyone who says pass now will be copping multiples when rd comes. these are staight
pimp.gif

2010 cg xi > 2009 space jam. and if you are passin because of the extra icey sole, theres plenty of yellowed soled retros in the mp or on the bay
laugh.gif

wait a second... so u comparing 2 peoples complaints for different colorways?
so dudes wanted blue tinted soles for space jams... thats completely different than wanting it for the cool greys.

yes im comparing the 2 because one of the number one complaints about xi's is the sole isnt icey enough or the sole looks pre-yellowed or they are going to yellow to fast. also, alot of nters really wanted the ice blue sole on the space jams and the anni xi's but then when it comes to the cool greys they dont like the icey blue sole. everybody likes icey blue soles on the columbia xi's, space jam xi's, the og concords had the blue tint and everybody likes those but on the cool greys they complain when the soles are icey blue tinted, its just funny to me. also, the soles always look more blue tinted in pics so it is a little early to pass judgement without seeing more detailed pics but i think they look excellent. i hope the icey soles will keep alot of yall from copping so it will be easier for the dudes who really like them to cop at retail. 3 pair is a minimum for me. 

the tint of the soles could change just like it did on the anni xi's. i remember when the pics first came out for the anni xi's the soles had the blue tint on the mens size but the final production pairs where not tinted. either way im happy and will be copping multi pairs. also, are the 2010 cool greys cut higher in the ankle than the 2009 space jams? i remember on ndc, the product decrip. for the 2009 space jams said 3/4 high and these 2010 cool greay look like they are cut higher in the ankle. are the 2010 cool greys not mids but highs?

I like these compared to the spacejams i passed up on last year. Looks to have a better mold and higher patent cut like most have been saying. I don't have a huge problem with the blue soles. Remembering back then.... the piss yellow soles that accumulated very quickly was a turn off to me and still is. My friend rocked his pair 2 times and they was already pissy. these look like they will hold up a lot better.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

If You Dont Like Jus Pass. Nobody Is Forcin You To Buy The Shoe. Its Nothin Wrong With The Cool Greys. Material Looks Good An The Sole Aint Too Blue. Dudes Upp Here Complainin Cause The Sole Has A Little Tint Of Blue. Clear Soles Pre Yellow. But Im Gonna Probably Cop These If I Have The Money. Ima Be In Line Next To Mommas, Hypebeast & Kids Callin Em Grey Space Jams.
tired.gif

after pics surfaced, this thread has jumped a few pages in a short time LOL

well its just plain and simple, blue is great...but it doesnt get along with grey.

the shoes on tht guy's feet looked kinda like the fake ones @.. @;;; lol

really love the colorway, but this retro... hmm need more pictures!

who where the idiots at JB that decided to put a clear sole on the space jams and a blue tinted sole on the cool greys?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

who where the idiots at JB that decided to put a clear sole on the space jams and a blue tinted sole on the cool greys?
smh.gif

Cool Grey and this blue don't go. This blue and all black goes.
I'll still be copping off the chain though.

you guy can pass if you want, i like the clear soles.

and ill be getting 2 pairs minimum with EASE, just like i got my space jams last year.

smh.gif

I'll most likely be picking these up, I'd be more enthusiastic about it if they figured out a way to make the sole a smokey grey, similar to how Nike did on the cool grey inspired Air Huarache Light Burst last year.

air-jordan-11-xi-cool-grey.jpg

>>>

sfed53.jpg

Wear clear sole twice in the rain/snow and they are yellow.

The blue tint will last much longer and pop off beautifully with blue jeans.

While everyone is complaining about the blue sole, I'll be super stoked to have these come back out and getting my hands on these

Back
Top Bottom