Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

FINALLY!!!!!! After 1 hour and 15 minutes later....my order went thru on NDC. Got my email confirmation instantly!!! I skipped the promo code and went with the regular FREE ground shipping! Whew!! FTW!! Time to go to bed ...then head to the mall early to see the lines!! HAHA!!

Just got mine off NDC...even after all the "pipeline exceptions" and the "failed to calculate tax". I guess you just have to be patient and let it do it's thing. Good luck to the rest copping these, back to bed now!

My boy next to me tried getting through before I submitted my order, he didn't put the right expiration date.  By the time he fixed it, site crashed.  I got my order in just in time.

I'm clowning him, telling him he pulled a Leon Lett.  He's still trying but getting an error message, something about not being able to calculate the tax.  He's
mad.gif
mad.gif
right now.

been waiting on ndc for an hour and was thinking no way im getting a pair but the waiting was worth it got my confirmation and got me a size 9 and 9.5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CEDavII

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

got 2 pairs on eastbay, just wanted 1 but it accidently put 2 in my cart and i was afraid to edit my cart so I just bought it. Hopefully someone will buy my other pair for $215

smh @ your subliminal attempt 

I hate you jk lol I tried Eastbay but no luck , I added to cart and bam went to the error page

Im on swoosh having a fit!!!! Im still stuck on tryna get on step 3!!!!
mad.gif
     Space Jams was easier than this!!! THE CDP PACKAGE WAS EASIER omg I need sleep

Footaction, footlocker, eastbay, and champs all being the same damn site is a pain. Where else is there? Finish line and NDC... thats really it.

Wish these dropped at 4 am, 4am drops are always painless.

Please let me get these... hell I'll even pretend that I like Lil B... come on basedgod
roll.gif

For the people who have a pair already, did you get Jordan card (The one that has all of his sneakers on the black & red card) that normally comes with Jordans? Or did they do it with the Cool Greys?

Jw...

NDC brought me to PayPal, I clicked "next step" and it brought me right back to the NDC page. I'm getting angry.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Should I just let it load, he keeps on refreshing and it kicks him back to step 1.  He's stuck on step 2.

yea bro i refresh it like 20x but then i jus waited for like 20 min then it went threw 4 me

Back
Top Bottom