Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

went to one of my local footlockers today, and they said they would only have GS sizes... them crooks. 
grin.gif

if i were you, call and ask to speak to a manager   if the manager says the same thing  then call corporate.  of course employees will always get first dibs on the shoes  but most stores aren't stupid enough to have all their pairs accounted for.  it's going to be a bunch of pissed off people on the 23rd and a few people will call and complain about how shady that place was to corporate.  if it's a bunch of complaints i wouldn't be suprised if something happened to some of the employees in that store  job wise.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

went to one of my local footlockers today, and they said they would only have GS sizes... them crooks. 
grin.gif

if i were you, call and ask to speak to a manager   if the manager says the same thing  then call corporate.  of course employees will always get first dibs on the shoes  but most stores aren't stupid enough to have all their pairs accounted for.  it's going to be a bunch of pissed off people on the 23rd and a few people will call and complain about how shady that place was to corporate.  if it's a bunch of complaints i wouldn't be suprised if something happened to some of the employees in that store  job wise.
where you going to get yours Pat??

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason:ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution:THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

me 2
Damn you mother nature
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Its good to have an inside connect at Jordan during releases like these...don't have to worry about the retail store drama smh...good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

I think people are underestimating the hype machine with this release. There are way more pairs floating around compared to last year but so many people came up empty handed for the SJ's that they're gonna start camping/lining up way too damn early. And when people see the line ups it just adds fuel to the fire. I even had a 65 yr old granny come up and ask what time should she get her grandson to the mall to line up for "the grey Air Nike Jordans".

IMO, I don't see why people don't put in the leg work try to establish a connect early on months before a hot shoe drops.

I broke the chick off $420 in cash....she better have 'em on deck when I show up at midnight.
roll.gif

grin.gif

I can tell you this, my local footlocker only got kids sizes and they do higher sales numbers than all the shoe stores in the area. For whatever reason Nike wouldn't send them adult sizes. They even had the DM calling around to warehouses trying to get them a shipment with no luck. Now all we have is 18 mens pairs at a Footaction to go around for everyone.

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Copped. Retail. Goodnight...my camp out turned out to end early.

Man these puppies have really grown on me....and to think I was going to pass. SMH.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

To all the people in Detroit...

Burn Rubber is reserving pairs. Call them and see if they still have your size.

There's also a Footlocker on 7 Mile that never sells out in the first week. Check them out if you're brave.

Or go the easy route and get to one of the suburban malls early.
On 7 Mile?  I know there's one on 8 near Gratiot.  There's an Athlete's Foot on 7 Mile (west side) I believe.

I love posting stuff about Detroit, it's cool for me to remember.

As far as burn rubber goes, I called and they said you have to buy a pair of flights $90... 

To reserve your pair...to each is own I guess smh 

There's a footlocker on 7 mile and livernois... is that it? 

I got my playoffs when I was a kid from there. First time I ever camped out, it was me and my dad... 

AHH I love him

I was thinking Mr. Alans but I am sure they will have a loooong line.

SHOUT OUT to all my Detroit NT'ers
Oh yeah, there is a Footlocker in that strip mall over on Livernois.  Avenue of Fashion or something like that?
roll.gif

Anyone hit up the Footlocker at Grand River and Greenfield (or anyone know if they're getting the CG's)?  Now that is the one I would consider my spot... got my black/red 6's there.
DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO NOT GO TO A MALL LOL..That spot on Livernois and 7 might not be bad if you get there an hour 30 early..but who knows? lol...I got the 11/12 pack in Northland back in 08...Worst decision ever...dudes were breaking the mall doors off the hinges haha, it was gettin wild in there. Good thing I gotta connect.

laugh.gif
 At dudes thinking you were camping out for 24 hours, but nice pick-up, and big ups repping the Mo. Glad I copped early.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

grin.gif

I can tell you this, my local footlocker only got kids sizes and they do higher sales numbers than all the shoe stores in the area. For whatever reason Nike wouldn't send them adult sizes. They even had the DM calling around to warehouses trying to get them a shipment with no luck. Now all we have is 18 mens pairs at a Footaction to go around for everyone.
word, ive seen PLENTY of footlockers that only get GS in certain %$*!, does it make sense? nope but it happens.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Smh at that patent leather cut!

Dude that pair is horrible, just look at the cut of the patent leather, u should of keep the pic to ur self.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason: ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution: THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

me 2

whats SNS if you dont mind me asking? i have a 2 pairs coming from wellgosh that shipped early friday morning but they still havent arrived. they were also shipped by ups. if they dont show by tomorrow than im going to go ahead and cop another pair from my connects store just so i can have these in these in my hands already. plus i planned on rocking these to my families christmas dinner with the polo i bought to match.

Originally Posted by air max 87

grin.gif

word, ive seen PLENTY of footlockers that only get GS in certain %$*!, does it make sense? nope but it happens.
It's usually due to them selling a shoe before the release date and getting caught

Originally Posted by air max 87

grin.gif

forreal. that is pretty wak considering both the shiekh and finishline in the same mall will have men's sizes.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

air234ever wrote:
You guys are bugging. The shape is terrible, there's so many things wrong with this shoe only if jordan brand kept the same molds.... These are just as bad as the cdp XI's and space jams...... Paying $190 for hype up shoe that looks like crap .....Save your money.
LET THE FLAMING BEGIN
devil.gif

I'm being flamed for saying the truth???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Mikey23 wrote:
thadangerousmind wrote:
MoCityTwin2 wrote:

Smh at that patent leather cut!

Dude that pair is horrible, just look at the cut of the patent leather, u should of keep the pic to ur self.

GO TO SLEEP.

This female is tripping telling people go to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom