Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Too lazy to search but these will be released midnight before release day on NDC and Eastbay ? Correct ?

That blue tint 
pimp.gif

Those white/reds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okay, where can I purchase these bad boys online? Trying to get them before release date.

Anyone got some positively legit links?
nerd.gif

Well citysole has sat for 24 hours so hopefully they realize they arent gonna price gouge people on these. Thats a good sign that people are not buying them up at that price. I would have guessed those to be sold out in a couple hours.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 
This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

Goliath you're back at it, huh? GG knows NOTHING, he just "piggybacks" off other people's info. He's up to his old tricks.But it's a shame that all the new XI's including these have the narrow patent leather rand, among other differences from 95/96's.
Blco02 what do you know. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. STOP BRINGING NEGATIVITY TO THIS BOARD. You have no Info and never have. You call ducktales on MarcSJ08 amongst other people and even BabyJ reprimandes you publicly in the Forum for being a hater. Yeah I missed big time with the cool grey and Colombia picture with Spectacular23 but we we're both scammed by someone here who claimed to be SnugglesMcDuggles (But he was exposed with is deviant ways by somebody else not to name names
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) Trust me you wish you could talk to to the people who I talk to. YOU PERSONALLY are the reason why 99% of people stopped posting info in this Forum. Who have I piggy backed, What tricks? I swear the second I post something you all over me like a trick.
grin.gif
What you go around following my posts? You must be homeboy. Damn no female be pressing me and stalking me like you do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You see when I press you about it you start to get real Negative and real aggresive like a real hater do. You just salty like hater at a club when someone be stylin on you. It's cool I'm totally Wavy over here son. What you say is looked over because we know obviously your butt hurt over the fact you can't info or something... that the only thing it could be. Because personally I know I have never done anything to you. But I know for a fact to face you wouldn't say it. I'm a really nice guy but I don't suffer stupidy ya feel me. So Hop off and leave me alone.
........NUFF SAID

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Okay, where can I purchase these bad boys online? Trying to get them before release date.

nerd.gif

Sneakerape and Footalog. I copped from sneakerape a few weeks back. They're definitely legit, but due was a little slow on the shipping. Took a little less than two weeks to ship. A few older pics:

man the carbon fiber looks cheap! Its weird some pairs have a bluer tint than others. Still got to have these and those white/red XIIIs!

^just different lighting and cameras i think,
^^ i thought u said sneakerrape, lol, nice pics, they look good, can't wait till rd

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

jordandub3 wrote:

Just put my order in lastnight with Footalog for the CG's. You think I'll recieve it before Xmas? Still no shipping confirmation or tracking #. Should I be worried? Seems you had a good experience with them...
It was my first time I put an order in with them, and I must say yes it was a good experience. They answered my emails and I got my ship confirmation a couple days after sending payment. It took the shoes about two weeks to come in. when I looked them up with my tracking number, I can see that it took several days for them to leave Hong Kong airport and to clear customs in NY. My shoes were perfect when I took them out the box. Just keep in mind that if you email them, you have to give them till the next day to answer you back becuase of the time difference.

My experience is totally different then yours. I ordered 9 days ago, and haven't got any tracking information, nor will they respond to my emails or my paypal dispute. On top of that my size is now sold out on their site, so I have no idea if I'm getting them or not.

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Air Jordan XI "Concords" will be released next December 23rd, 2011. This is confirmed.

PICS or Ducktales
grin.gif

Cant really say that.  Pics for these didnt leak until a few months ago but I confirmed them almost a yr ago (http://niketalk.com/topic/228843) (thanks to a NTer who shall remain nameless).  Concords where scheduled for this yr but things changed so its very likely for 2011 release.  BTW: Relax, the reason most people don't post their finding on NT because no one believes them.  I also made a thread confirming Cement 3's almost a yr ago too (http://niketalk.com/topic/227048), obviously we all know they didn't come out this year as originally planned but we already see pics for 2011.  I say that, to say this, stop calling everyone a liar because that's the reason we're last to get info now. 
This^ What Mr.718 said to a T. Concords are coming. This is Fact. Shoe wony hit production until around No later then September for early resellers to have them by October to build up the Hype Machine.
........NUFF SAID

Goliath you're back at it, huh? GG knows NOTHING, he just "piggybacks" off other people's info. He's up to his old tricks.But it's a shame that all the new XI's including these have the narrow patent leather rand, among other differences from 95/96's.
Blco02 what do you know. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. STOP BRINGING NEGATIVITY TO THIS BOARD. You have no Info and never have. You call ducktales on MarcSJ08 amongst other people and even BabyJ reprimandes you publicly in the Forum for being a hater. Yeah I missed big time with the cool grey and Colombia picture with Spectacular23 but we we're both scammed by someone here who claimed to be SnugglesMcDuggles (But he was exposed with is deviant ways by somebody else not to name names
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) Trust me you wish you could talk to to the people who I talk to. YOU PERSONALLY are the reason why 99% of people stopped posting info in this Forum. Who have I piggy backed, What tricks? I swear the second I post something you all over me like a trick.
grin.gif
What you go around following my posts? You must be homeboy. Damn no female be pressing me and stalking me like you do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You see when I press you about it you start to get real Negative and real aggresive like a real hater do. You just salty like hater at a club when someone be stylin on you. It's cool I'm totally Wavy over here son. What you say is looked over because we know obviously your butt hurt over the fact you can't info or something... that the only thing it could be. Because personally I know I have never done anything to you. But I know for a fact to face you wouldn't say it. I'm a really nice guy but I don't suffer stupidy ya feel me. So Hop off and leave me alone.
........NUFF SAID

Aye does anybody remember the space jam thread last year two cats got banned for a heated argument? fastshoes and don't other cat with a Pistol in his avy... It started around the same time this argument did... Be careful bro

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

jordandub3 wrote:

Just put my order in lastnight with Footalog for the CG's. You think I'll recieve it before Xmas? Still no shipping confirmation or tracking #. Should I be worried? Seems you had a good experience with them...
It was my first time I put an order in with them, and I must say yes it was a good experience. They answered my emails and I got my ship confirmation a couple days after sending payment. It took the shoes about two weeks to come in. when I looked them up with my tracking number, I can see that it took several days for them to leave Hong Kong airport and to clear customs in NY. My shoes were perfect when I took them out the box. Just keep in mind that if you email them, you have to give them till the next day to answer you back becuase of the time difference.

My experience is totally different then yours. I ordered 9 days ago, and haven't got any tracking information, nor will they respond to my emails or my paypal dispute. On top of that my size is now sold out on their site, so I have no idea if I'm getting them or not.

i'm not sure where u ordered urs, but from my exprience they will eventually get u ur shoe, but it might be a long wait, i ordered my sj early last year in oct and it took a month and some. and they almost never respond to any email or dispute, i don't know if it's because they don't understand english or they just trying to stall for time.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

nerd.gif

Sneakerape and Footalog. I copped from sneakerape a few weeks back. They're definitely legit, but due was a little slow on the shipping. Took a little less than two weeks to ship.
Thanks, man. I see they got the Pewters and Royal Ones, too...RIP to my wallet.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

jordandub3 wrote:

i'm not sure where u ordered urs, but from my exprience they will eventually get u ur shoe, but it might be a long wait, i ordered my sj early last year in oct and it took a month and some. and they almost never respond to any email or dispute, i don't know if it's because they don't understand english or they just trying to stall for time.

Here's Footalog's response to my paypal dispute:

16 November 2010

Air Mail Services to the United States of America

Due to heightened aviation security measures taken by the United States of America (USA) concerning mail transportation to the country, all air mail services (including Speedpost) from Hong Kong to the USA are subject to delay until further notice. Any inconvenience caused is much regretted.

Maybe this is why shipments are delayed. I still can't figure out why my order went through customs in NYC before finally arriving here in CA.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
At the Footalog response, so close to RD too, I'll just try my luck then.. Guess it can't be too bad in Columbus, OH.

Saw these today at my local footlocker, a lot of the pics on here make them look way better than they do in real life IMO. Jordan Brand should send you guys with the great pics a check................

Back
Top Bottom