Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

If you look closely on Eddos pictures.. can see that the toe box shape is a lil wider this time around compared to the spacejams.. which is good news for pinky toes everywhere.. I have no complaints thus far with my cool greys.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Got this today.

I'm pretty much satisfied with this CG11 compared to the 2009 SJs in terms of quality and comfort. I don't know if it's just my pair, but the cushioning and padding is mad comfy and far more better than the SJs.

Although, quality is undeniably behind par compared to the previous CG11. But these are not bad at all. Will try to cop another pair on Dec.

Sizing is the same with SJs btw...And the soles aren't really that blue at all in person.

94d16f45b7dbeb994e88bf1d201ef3c30285b88c.pjpg

92c36ab542acb1bad584ee589cc648022eaab477.pjpg

06616a4db0d5ef9f46c0d4d17b5fc08dd2395e70.pjpg

d4216f48b1dcef9244f4bf5ba1423c6db32608f0.pjpg

Those soles aint blue at all

Got this today.

I'm pretty much satisfied with this CG11 compared to the 2009 SJs in terms of quality and comfort. I don't know if it's just my pair, but the cushioning and padding is mad comfy and far more better than the SJs.

Although, quality is undeniably behind par compared to the previous CG11. But these are not bad at all. Will try to cop another pair on Dec.

Sizing is the same with SJs btw...And the soles aren't really that blue at all in person.

your soles look so nice. You got real lucky

Got this today.

94d16f45b7dbeb994e88bf1d201ef3c30285b88c.pjpg

92c36ab542acb1bad584ee589cc648022eaab477.pjpg

06616a4db0d5ef9f46c0d4d17b5fc08dd2395e70.pjpg

yeah i dnt c any blue tint whatsoever

Man these are made horrible. Just down right shameful. I'm passing on these. Just give me the 13s and 3s. I'm good on this cheap +%%@.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Got this today.

your soles look so nice. You got real lucky

Should of made them all like this. The blue sole, to me, doesn't match right with the grey. Would of been perfect with the SJs tho. They should of made them a smoke color if not clear. Hopefully my pair looks like yours.
laugh.gif

My guess is that the pair glitch got is later in the production run. So as more come out we will see less blue tint. All these blue tinted ones are early sample/b-grade and the final production release will be more clear and look like the pair glitch got. The dudes that got blue soles are gonna be salty when everyone else has the silverish grey sole like glitch's pair up there.

Originally Posted by marley

My guess is that the pair glitch got is later in the production run. So as more come out we will see less blue tint. All these blue tinted ones are early sample/b-grade and the final production release will be more clear and look like the pair glitch got. The dudes that got blue soles are gonna be salty when everyone else has the silverish grey sole like glitch's pair up there.
actaully those look just like mine and every other pair ive seen the lighting is just a little dull in these pics...ive noticed with my pair the blue really shows up more in certain types of light than others..nothing really special about these..

1 or 2 pairs of these would help me get 1 pair of the 2001 Version
nerd.gif

For some reason, I can't seem to get myself at 100% with these.  I bought the '09 Spacejams, wore them once, then sold them.  I wasn't content on the mold. 

I guess I'm too old fashion and nit picky.  Oh Well. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

1 or 2 pairs of these would help me get 1 pair of the 2001 Version
nerd.gif

For some reason, I can't seem to get myself at 100% with these.  I bought the '09 Spacejams, wore them once, then sold them.  I wasn't content on the mold. 

I guess I'm too old fashion and nit picky.  Oh Well. 

Same here, except the old fashion part.

There is blue tint on all these CG, man. That picture that seems to make the sole look clear with no blue tint sole is most likely due to lighting.
EDIT:

messed around with the lighting a bit and took this picture.  You guys be the judge.

so anyone order a size 9.5 from Jay? i got a sz 9 box with a sz 9.5 shoe...if you ordered a 9.5 you might have a 9 instead...check them out and let me know

Got mine a few days ago from Jay, finally had time to take them out the box and take some pics. Would wear them this weekend but its supposed to rain a lot, so I'll have to wait. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that hoody is maaad nice. i aint droppin 95 on it tho. mma wait til it goes on sale or sum1 sells it on ebay

Back
Top Bottom