Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^^^
They are deadstock and even the white nike sighn inside of the shoe is still perfectly in tact. Also the bottom is flawless besides the yellowing and also no creases period on the midsole. The reason for the extreme yellowing was because they where not rapped up and just sitting in a closet with no protection. The guy said that he did try them on in house and walked in them a little, but never worn indoors. For 200, its still a steal in my book though would you agree?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

deal, but not necessarily a steal.

Well, he did say it was a steal in his book.  

Great pickup.   But I guess they are VNDS?? 
tongue.gif

Actually got my pair today. They aiight could have been a lot better. Not much differnt than sj mold unfortunately. Im more anxious for white/red 13s.

DS or not for the columbia's, 200 is still steal imho...

Im wondering anybody from Asia ordered from Jays'? Im planning to order the cool greys from him too but after back reading well, im having 2nd thoughts. :stone:

nice pickup and all but no offense i really dont care about your worn columbias with yellow soles. im trying to see news about Jay and anyone whos got their cool greys. every time i see a new post its this kid getting used shoes.

Originally Posted by AnJ55

nice pickup and all but no offense i really dont care about your worn columbias with yellow soles. im trying to see news about Jay and anyone whos got their cool greys. every time i see a new post its this kid getting used shoes.
Thanks for the support but no offense no one care about you trying to get Bgrades from a guy named Jay who keeps posting pics of tons of cool greys and you havent got yours yet. Everyone keeps crying about they havent got their shoes from Jay who cares. You will get your shoes eventually if not then file a dispute through paypal and get your money back its that easy. You'll be straight
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Originally Posted by AnJ55

Thanks for the support but no offense no one care about you trying to get Bgrades from a guy named Jay who keeps posting pics of tons of cool greys and you havent got yours yet. Everyone keeps crying about they havent got their shoes from Jay who cares. You will get your shoes eventually if not then file a dispute through paypal and get your money back its that easy. You'll be straight
roll.gif

imma side with AnJ55 on this one.  this isnt the "October Pick Up thread" or the "XI appreciation thread" -  its the cool grey thread homey -  i didnt come in this here wanting to see your "steal" of the day.

dont quote me - and please dont respond.  just move along unless your talking cool greys in this thread.

Ok I received my so called B Grades from Jay lol..
They look great! I am too lazy to post pictures at this time. I may post a few pictures up later on tomorrow.
The only thing that i didnt like was how bad my box was damaged smh. Other than that everything else is a Go!

Re: Fifteen

It would be different if I came in here and posted a pair of retro 5s. I posted retro 11s the first ones I posted were my cool grey pickups and then I get blasted for posting that Then I posted my columbias, then I get blasted for that. Yall pick lame excuses to blast anyone on here unless I post the 2010 retro exactly, I will get blasted. Who cares its a Jordan forum and like I said im posting 11s. Stop acting like little females over everything and dont u think people get tired of people posting the same pics of the same shoes over and over again. These shoes will not change colors despite as many cool grey 2010 you post on here. TThen you have people whinning because they felt like Jay screwed them and people arent getting blasted for crying over that. I wont comment no more after this its a waste of time, but dont blast me for posting 11s in a 11s thread they are not 1s, 2s, or even 3s im postiing. Side with whomever you want to side with. People can post what they feel they want to share on here and if you dont like it who cares. Congrats to those who have thir cool greys already rather their the 01s or the 2010s who care which one as long as you got them. And to everybody still complianing about Jay, you will get your shoes and if not, file a dispute and get your money back asap. Blowing him up aint gon get your shoes their no faster, but lesson learned dont do business with him again

If you posted 2010 cool greys you wouldn't get blasted, because this is a 2010 cool grey thread. People would comment and say they look good or bad and want to know where you got them from. As others have stated this isn't the pick up thread, it's the 2010 cool grey thread. No one is complaing like females, they just want the post to remain on topic. There are designated posts & forum for different topics, shoes, etc.

glad to see you all getting your pairs already.
i wish the excitement still ran through me when i got some fresh shoes im looking for.
feels like routine for me now.
buy, put in closet, wait for next release. repeat.

alright well im gonna consider my self one of the lucky ones because my tracking number is finally working! 

i guess some move more quickly than others because i paid on the 2nd and from what others were saying i wasnt expecting to get them till mid november lol...

i have a question about the cool grey 2010 How does it fit does it fit small like the space jam 2009?

Good to see eveybody is getting their pairs now. All the complaining for nothing. Jay should be banned from niketalk for taking so long to send people thier kicks. Jay=bad businessman. Hopefully something like this dont happen again but big UPs to those people who already got their pairs. I hope to get these on release date, but since hype is building and I wear a big size, it will be pretty hectic to get these without some kind of connect. Does anybody from the houston area have one?

^ You might as well get to un-DSing your '01 Cool Greys or get ready to camp SeanJ we already went over this G....

Pics I seen on here look dope, but as BigJ stated, it's more routine than refreshing IMO.... 

for Jordans that is I still get hyped off the Nikes cuz I just started scoopin all the Nike Heat I was ignoring as an "Air Jordan Elitist"
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom