Air Jordan XI Concord (MJ/AI)

When I think Concords, I think about how many people are going to get the heisman from me on the way to the store door

When I think Concords, I think about how many people are going to get the heisman from me on the way to the store door

OP, you buggin. BUT, I can see your train of thought. It was just that era of basketball man. Everything was just gravy. From College BB, to the NBA, to the shoes. Ray Allen Rocked Uptempos at Uconn. I miss those days.

OP, you buggin. BUT, I can see your train of thought. It was just that era of basketball man. Everything was just gravy. From College BB, to the NBA, to the shoes. Ray Allen Rocked Uptempos at Uconn. I miss those days.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

laugh.gif
 its gonna be chaos.

when i think of XIs, i think of...

1 mj
2 mj
3 ai*
4 mj
4 you get the point!

*typo - i meant to write mj

when i think of XIs, i think of...

1 mj
2 mj
3 ai*
4 mj
4 you get the point!

*typo - i meant to write mj

niketalk is a family, why do we hate on eachother so much just say something decent no need to kill people cuz he thought about this and you dont like AI, who cares but personally there will never be anyone other than jordan that looks the best in jordans.

Back
Top Bottom