Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

looks like the off shape of the other recent xi's, but its cool i guess, their not that butchered. not feeling the carbon fiber tho. and why people upset about people complaing about jb changing maybe the most popular thing on the shoe. it seems warrented to complain, if your gonna buy or not(quality included). people need to stop being upset about others having a problem w/ something, this is a forum for comments, positive or negative. if they look like that i would have to see them in person.

looks like the off shape of the other recent xi's, but its cool i guess, their not that butchered. not feeling the carbon fiber tho. and why people upset about people complaing about jb changing maybe the most popular thing on the shoe. it seems warrented to complain, if your gonna buy or not(quality included). people need to stop being upset about others having a problem w/ something, this is a forum for comments, positive or negative. if they look like that i would have to see them in person.

If it weren't for the fact that I have yet to cop a pair of Concords (EVER), I'D be ok with these. But seeing as how the closest I'll get to owning them will be whatever JB drops in December....THIS BETTER NOT BE IT! I WANT SOMETHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL!

If it weren't for the fact that I have yet to cop a pair of Concords (EVER), I'D be ok with these. But seeing as how the closest I'll get to owning them will be whatever JB drops in December....THIS BETTER NOT BE IT! I WANT SOMETHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO THE ORIGINAL!

i think they are ok but i would liek the concords og style of course liek most would, but these are not horrible i want to see better pics of these likewise.

i think they are ok but i would liek the concords og style of course liek most would, but these are not horrible i want to see better pics of these likewise.

So terrible. No matter what you guys may say and think, if these release with carbon fiber, I will be passing with no questions asked. Lot of money saved for me. Stop the bright ideas and just give me patent leather.

EDIT: WERE THESE EVEN CONFIRMED TO BE AUTHENTIC? THEY LOOK LIKE FAKES TO ME...PATENT CUT IS TERRIBLE.

So terrible. No matter what you guys may say and think, if these release with carbon fiber, I will be passing with no questions asked. Lot of money saved for me. Stop the bright ideas and just give me patent leather.

EDIT: WERE THESE EVEN CONFIRMED TO BE AUTHENTIC? THEY LOOK LIKE FAKES TO ME...PATENT CUT IS TERRIBLE.

After looking at the pic a few more times, they do look like they could be Lows. If that was the case, no need to get bent out of shape for the Concord release in December because the integrity of the OG design would be kept intact. Personally, I think the Carbon Fiber looks fresh.

After looking at the pic a few more times, they do look like they could be Lows. If that was the case, no need to get bent out of shape for the Concord release in December because the integrity of the OG design would be kept intact. Personally, I think the Carbon Fiber looks fresh.

Back
Top Bottom