Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

If this is coming out, I don't mind.
But if Jordan Brand is thinking of making Concord XI exactly like this, they better think again.

If this is coming out, I don't mind.
But if Jordan Brand is thinking of making Concord XI exactly like this, they better think again.

if these drop these will be in my rotation for bball...beater pair for sure. i could never get myself to ball in any of my og xi colorways.. only for casual wear.

if these drop these will be in my rotation for bball...beater pair for sure. i could never get myself to ball in any of my og xi colorways.. only for casual wear.

Looks like one of those dull fakes smh. When dealing with XI's JB needs to come correct!

Looks like one of those dull fakes smh. When dealing with XI's JB needs to come correct!

no matter how much hate these shoes get...they will sell out instantly and then once people start posting picks, everyone is going into hype mode and will want a pair....I feel like a broken record

no matter how much hate these shoes get...they will sell out instantly and then once people start posting picks, everyone is going into hype mode and will want a pair....I feel like a broken record

JB better not think about making these with carbon fiber on top. Because if they do then I would not buy em'. So they should just stick to making these with patent leather. Please let these Concords have black patent leather please!!!!

JB better not think about making these with carbon fiber on top. Because if they do then I would not buy em'. So they should just stick to making these with patent leather. Please let these Concords have black patent leather please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom