Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just curious if anyone has played ball in these yet? The originals were great for playing in, I'm hoping these are too.

Originally Posted by zyvo23

Just curious if anyone has played ball in these yet? The originals were great for playing in, I'm hoping these are too.
after all I had to do to get these I know for a fact I'll never ball in them just because I dont want to F them up , but the ankle padding on these actually feels hella thick and cushy compaired to my 2000's and I beat the hell out of them on the basket ball courts in high school so Im guessing that these ought to be every bit as good if not better as some 2000 in terms of court performance 

AhX_pqWCQAAB672.jpg

I ended up with much more...This was just the first wave before the store restocks and online orders started rolling in

Originally Posted by moneymike88

AhX_pqWCQAAB672.jpg

I ended up with much more...This was just the first wave before the store restocks and online orders started rolling in

ballin out of control! plimpcity.
did you flip a few pairs and pick up a new cell phone per chance?

Hey guys I need a small favor from someone who has a pair of Space Jams. Could you please take a picture of the inside of the shoe without the insole? Quality doesn't have to be great, smartphone pic will do. You can PM the pic if you want. Thanks.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

ballin out of control! plimpcity.
did you flip a few pairs and pick up a new cell phone per chance?
I definitely didn't
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Anybody know the going rate for the mom & pop stores in NYC? I'm sure spots around Jamica ave & 165th still got these.. Probably $500 or better tho. Anybody in NYC let me know what's up.. Finally gave in to the fact I'm gonna be paying at least $350 for these smdh

AhX_pqWCQAAB672.jpg

DANG MONEY!!!!
eek.gif

Now that must of been a great Christmas and a way to end the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illartist14

I wonder whats gonna happen when people start to see the bottoms turning yellow...

A few things:

1) Complain
2) Post pics of how they yellowed
3) Seaglow and dye them with Rit Blue Dye
4) Sell them
5) Sole swap

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So... It's been a month since release, anyone's pair(s) yellowing yet? Haha.

Wore 'em twice to the office and minor yellowing occured. However, my 2 other DS pairs are still in tact.

I've worn mine about 7 times and still no yellowing or creasing. All without cleaning the soles after each use and no wearable shoe trees
smile.gif

The only advantage of getting screwed over on RD, is that I don't have to worry about yellowing.
wink.gif
Not giving up yet, they will be mine.....

Originally Posted by spadil5

The only advantage of getting screwed over on RD, is that I don't have to worry about yellowing.
wink.gif

Shoes are going to yellow no matter whether they are yours or not.
happy.gif

Surprised the Concords Value $350+ Looks like we see Which 11's is everyones Favorite. There Personally mine, i had the OGs From 1995 beat and they still were wild hard to me.

Originally Posted by spadil5

wink.gif
Yeah bro dont quit yet i lucked up and caught a cat on ebay whos auction kept getting scammed send him an email with an offer on sat and they came in today just keep being patient 

Back
Top Bottom