Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

UnDS'd my 2011s last night...
They don't have any noticeable yellowing around the pods :nerd:
I hadn't opened the box since RD, so yesterday was the first time I checked them.

Here are some examples of his work. I have not seen his work personally, but after following Sole Supremacys IG. They look very good.

solerestorer.com
// DS OR VNDS EXAMPLE //
ds.png

// WORN EXAMPLE //
worn.png

// BEATERS EXAMPLE //
beater.png

Now if this were your original post I could say legit.....but that first photoshopped picture was misleading. Now with that said there's a lot of people doing this now. Those indoor boxes and bright as CFLs make a huge difference with that "sauce"

I just believed the bottom shoe is a grey market, hence the 0 yellowing around the pods and darker blue which are common with grey markets.

Lol. I'm def not a promoter for GM, and I didn't post that picture for a legit check. I was just simply showing the shoes a local restoration shop did for my authentic Concords. Anyone that knows solesupremacy knows everything they do is legit.
Copped my cords off the restock and wore em once. They came to me milky and yellowed around the traction pods. After I saw what they did for BenBaller's space jams, I hit them up and BAM! Brand new!
I can just BARELY see tiny hits of yellowing deep within the crevices but that's trying to hard to find it. Lol but yeah believe what you want

I believe you.....I'm just saying the first picture you posted was obviously photoshopped. The follow up pics I believe are the real deal...

At the end of the day, the icy blue tint ruins the sneaker because it doesn't look like it belongs. icy blue can look good on some jordans but not these.  The clear bottoms would have been the best

but the OG's were icy blue...

if you research jordan wearing them you can clearly see it.

Here are some examples of his work. I have not seen his work personally, but after following Sole Supremacys IG. They look very good.

solerestorer.com
// DS OR VNDS EXAMPLE //
ds.png

// WORN EXAMPLE //
worn.png

// BEATERS EXAMPLE //
beater.png

damn. i have been planning to do this to my OG jams, and dye them blue, cuz i think it looks better.

i've also heard that if you sea glow them over and over and dye them several times, they don't yellow after that.

maybe i'll hit this guy up to get the job done.

but the OG's were icy blue...

if you research jordan wearing them you can clearly see it.

I remember watching a video of Tinker talking about the design of the Jordan XI.. he said that when he showed Michael the prototype of the XIs in Concords form, "they came with a blue, almost purple tint to the sole." Michael told him he was going to wear them for a game and Tinker warned him they were still a prototype, but Mike fell in love w/ them. I wonder if I can find that on YouTube..

EDIT: It might have actually been an interview w/ him in a SC magazine I had bought when the 23s came out. Not sure. I think I left it when I moved out. :smh:

Last edited:
I hope your not talking about that error where Nike had the Concords shown on their site for a little bit.

It says on the App I bought that these will be restocked on Dec 22, 2013. I don't know if they got it from a reliable source.

shoes came out in 2011... a shoe has never "restocked" 2 years later. the thirst.

Back
Top Bottom