Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thanks Manny!

And @laced navajo lmao. Don't be too salty. These do have some some small stains but still all in all, thought it was great for 235. 

Just got these DS for $235. Got some cleaning to do but man I love these. These make 2011s seem like fakes IMO.

Very nice! I would trade my ds 2011s for 2001s anytime. Great find sir.

Thanks Paulleinahtan and Zyzz. Just did a lot of searching and patience. Came at the right time too cause I just sold my VNDS 2011 concords for 280 lol.

Finally got my pair this morning for $190 DS. There a 10.5 and I wear an 11 but they fit great surprisingly. A local guy was selling his for some reason and some of his other shoes on this Facebook group.

Finally got my pair this morning for $190 DS. There a 10.5 and I wear an 11 but they fit great surprisingly. A local guy was selling his for some reason and some of his other shoes on this Facebook group.

pics? thats a damn good price if legit

My DS concords I got yesterday for $190... they came factory laced btw, I compared them to my ndc bred 11s.

My local champs got 18 pairs of Breds this year and my footlocker got 40. There was at least 1000 people. People started reselling on the way out and you guys are liking DS concords up for $190? That's amazing

Trading my DS 2011s for these. Worn a few times, slight ankle creasing, other than that, they're mint.
Really good come up.. Quality of 2000 is much greater than 2011. So much greater that after having bought a beater 2000 pair off Craigslist, when I got my 2011s afterwards, I thought my 2011s were fakes. :lol:

I've have the 2000, I sold my 2011 for $315 a few months ago, and I've owned a pair of fakes back in the day. The fakes that I bought around 2004 are just as good quality as the 2011's and I mean the real fakes, not the ones always argued about on here.

By the way, ya'll made some great pickups, the 2000s for $235 and the 2011 for $190. I'd rebuy each of them again at those prices.

retail was 180 or 185 so he didnt get them under retail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm aware of that but being from the great state of Michigan (lulz) sales tax applies to sneaks so it's be under retail if taxes are included, or if shipping cost is applied from a retailer.  

Back
Top Bottom