Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Spoiler [+]
241scxz.jpg

Wasnt easy but i manage to get the pairs i wanted.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by caritas75

$400 is steep price right now. Probably two years for now these are going to be worth over 400.
Nah sooner than that. Once the Black/Red XIs drop, prices on Concords are going to climb. Similar to what happened to the Space Jams once the Concords dropped.
I'm not just saying that though. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

That's crazy but true!
And the prices for the CDP's will probably dip.
Hope the quality won't be as bad as those CDP XIs. 
sick.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

man im trying to hold of on buying anymore shoes , but need these bad

HOW I FEEL ABOUT NIKE RIGHT NOW.. THEY ARE OD'ING FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2012

70s tomorrow...might have to UNDS my pair tomorrow and wear it as dress shoes
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've seen 2 pairs in the last few days go for about $280 shipped on ebay. Lots of people starting to unload their extra pairs.

get them now while they are still at decent 280ish as posted above....if you wait till all these pairs sell...then the supply will be less and the demand will still be high.....thus raising price .....

see 09 space jams....

Exactly that's why I stocked up.. Gave one pair to wife's brother as Xmas gift.!
On another note I went out bought some water proof spray and will test the soles with this theory. If it works great if not I have another type of cleaner.

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

get them now while they are still at decent 280ish as posted above....if you wait till all these pairs sell...then the supply will be less and the demand will still be high.....thus raising price .....

see 09 space jams....

Yup, space jams prices going crazy..

I can't even find a local SJ or CG XI for possible trades anymore...and yes everyone in here is correct, SJ prices are sky high right now. SMH!

Originally Posted by zeru

how was the quality on these?

My pair was pretty good.
Size 11.5

No excess glue, stitching.

I can't speak on everyone, but in my opinion I would rate these as pretty good compared to other JB retro releases recently.

Back
Top Bottom