Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Got my pair from Finishline.com and I immediately saw that portions of the mid sole was lacking that little square pattern the 11's midsole usually have. Turns out it did have the pattern but they were rubbed out, as though some one ran sand paper on them! Ruined the look for me. Don't wanna return them because there sold out but you guys think I could get some type of discount on a future purchase If I were to call them up? My Concords from NDC didn't have this problem.

Last edited:
View media item 1040513
Got all 3 pairs from NDC. 2 for me and 1 for my bro. Funny story I was attempting to add the 11s to my cart and every time it was in my cart I tried to check out it would give me and error page. And by the third time it was added and I was looking to check out I realized I had 3 pairs in my cart at once decided to check out all 3 hoping it wouldn't get canceled. And all 3 were delievered at once. Plan on wearing one keeping one on ice till my first get beat and give the third extra pair to my brother for retail.

I guess that's why I couldn't get my size 10! Lol

Got my pair from Finishline.com and I immediately saw that portions of the mid sole was lacking that little square pattern the 11's midsole usually have. Turns out it did have the pattern but they were rubbed out, as though some one ran sand paper on them! Ruined the look for me. Don't wanna return them because there sold out but you guys think I could get some type of discount on a future purchase If I were to call them up? My Concords from NDC didn't have this problem.

You might be able too. One of my pairs was like that also, and so were my Concords. That's kind of what you come to expect with a GR where there pumping so many out. I don't ever bother calling and asking for a discount cause it's just what I come to expect. Sad but true.:smh:

View media item 1040513
Got all 3 pairs from NDC. 2 for me and 1 for my bro. Funny story I was attempting to add the 11s to my cart and every time it was in my cart I tried to check out it would give me and error page. And by the third time it was added and I was looking to check out I realized I had 3 pairs in my cart at once decided to check out all 3 hoping it wouldn't get canceled. And all 3 were delievered at once. Plan on wearing one keeping one on ice till my first get beat and give the third extra pair to my brother for retail.
And that makes you an a hole for leaving others with none that wanted them

If he would have deleted any of them he probably would have lost them all. I ended up with 5 sets of laces from my NDC order because I didnt clear my cart before they released, but I tried to clear a multiple order out of my cart on the infrared VIs before and it removed both shoes instead of updating to 1. I will never ever do that again.

he plans on wearing them tho

For the record I was just messing with him. If I stumbled into three pairs I just wouldn't announce it to everyone but that's just me. Lol

My original plan was to just buy one but once I realized I had 3 in cart I said hey what the heck lets just check out. I honestly thought it would be canceled knowing it's 1 per customer. Anyways I don't plan on reselling it I wanted to keep 2 pairs cuz I'm digging these more than the Concords and gave the other to my bro cuz he is a jordan fan too

My original plan was to just buy one but once I realized I had 3 in cart I said hey what the heck lets just check out. I honestly thought it would be canceled knowing it's 1 per customer. Anyways I don't plan on reselling it I wanted to keep 2 pairs cuz I'm digging these more than the Concords and gave the other to my bro cuz he is a jordan fan too

Man who cares. So what if the system glitched and allowed the three to go through. It happens, just like all the bad crap that happens to us when trying to order these damns shoes. We deserve a screw up from them once in a while. I gotta say I'm happy for ya man, bout time we get redeemed for all the hassle we go through. Hell, sell em for profit if u please. I just don't understand what the big deal is and why folks would get salty. I say bravo and can't wait till the day this happens to me. Lol

Clean shot!

And agree on the whole system. Sometimes you strike out, sometimes you don't. I've learned to move on. If you really want a pair, pay a slight premium for them. 

Man who cares. So what if the system glitched and allowed the three to go through. It happens, just like all the bad crap that happens to us when trying to order these damns shoes. We deserve a screw up from them once in a while. I gotta say I'm happy for ya man, bout time we get redeemed for all the hassle we go through. Hell, sell em for profit if u please. I just don't understand what the big deal is and why folks would get salty. I say bravo and can't wait till the day this happens to me. Lol

Thanks bro appreciate it

Not his pics. He posts pics he finds on social media.
yeah what he said
roll.gif

I found a pair of details for a good price. Anyone need an oop on 10.5 cement 11's with sole protectors already installed?

Back
Top Bottom