AIR JORDAN XI 11 ELEVEN! POST ICY PICS!

a112519e00333fd611093f8c6c7b088029a060e.jpg

ijapino, NICE XIs! 2 THUMBS UP!

OMG? WHAT IS THIS?
SAME OWNER OF THE DS OG SPACEJAM?!

someone asked this ? already, but there was no reply.....HOW CAN U HELP KEEP THE SOLES AS "ICY" AS POSSIBLE?

i know over time, most shoes start to yellow, but are there any ways to kinda prevent it? i've seen a few OG pairs still look new!

i just got DS Concords sz 7.5 and i still have my DS DMP XIs sz 7.5....i just wanna keep them fresh

i plan on getting 1 of each in the next few weeks to wear.....

thanks!!

This thread is about to make me spend money I really shouldn't. And to think, I owned a pair of OG Concords back when I was a kid. Too bad I didn'trealize just how game-changing (the sneaker game, that is) they would be.

Sigh...
frown.gif

i'll play

Bonus...who in the Bay Area thinks they can see my in a game of bowling? i'll put a pair of XIs on it.

eek.gif
xmocncrds wrote:

very nice xi's everyone...here are couple of my xi's...3 og conords and couple dmp xi's...2 more dmp xi's that i didn't include in the pics....couple of my daughters xi's also in the pics....
6tenkhy.jpg
6l262jl.jpg
6nux5sm.jpg
6jus5rq.jpg
6tpyph2.jpg
6x9w6d1.jpg
8aelqw8.jpg

wow how many pairs do u got ????
eek.gif

i like the way u have ur kids fresh ! ima have my kids fresh 2!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Don't mean to show it all, just too lazy to take a new pictures of just XIs.
First 5 kicks from the left, 4 of them are XIs.
Indohan
i just noticed that the jumpman logo on the left of the dmp xi's are facing the other way (right). and the og/retro faces left. does anyone whynike did that? just to its that special?

Back
Top Bottom