Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

i have a feeling we will see the DBX's again this week

Quarterly restock should be happening this week or next. With the DBS just releasing I just don't see them being apart of the next restock. Only thing I see worth while with this restock is the bel air 5s. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Can someone explain to me how the whole pickup unclaimed pairs works? Do you go a few hours before the pickup time? How does it work? And if you picked up an unclaimed pair for any of the DB's how was your experience? Thanks.

To fix all the RSVP/bots debacle they would just need to add a captcha before adding the shoe to cart.

I don't like captchas, usually i can't make out some of them.
I say just add a second circled# with some random word that has nothing to do with the shoe. That would force you to actually pick the right one

Nice thats current going price on the Jordans $600 and foams are x2 or so

Last edited:
and i wanted just one pair to wear at retail/reasonable price...

frown.gif

This is what it is reselling ?!? $500 for these? I'm on the next line just to come up !! How could u not want to make $500 for selling one pair , the demand is to good
Sad part these look horrible ,and I know a kid designed them lol

Same
frown.gif
. All I wanted was just one pair to rock, I love when they do Doernbecher sneakers.
usually i don't like the air jordan x but i liked that version of the shoes

but now

i just need a miracle to get those

or a lot of money which i don't have now

Goes to show how exclusivity can make the listing price of a shoe go to ridiculous amounts, even if it isn't good looking.

These threads of DBs have kind of been interchangeable this year. Who knows what he was referring too

Back
Top Bottom