Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Dallas & Portland are the only 2 that i know of that are still having there RSVP today, other NT are tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Digital wristband 4.3 test run....

Doubt any1 knows for sure, but you think Nike will TLO the DB line as one link, shoes and merchandise? or will they do a TLO for each individual shoe/merchandise? I would think that if they did one TLO link with all the items it would be harder for bots to add to cart right away, you'd still have to click the link then click on the shoe or item you wanted. sorry if this has already been discussed. The DBX's are high on many's list but im def trying to cop these.

I like how they did with the forging iron LeBron nike tweeted GS link first so all of the bots were routed to the GS pair.

I like how they did with the forging iron LeBron nike tweeted GS link first so all of the bots were routed to the GS pair.

they have done this on multiple releases, and im sure bots are on that now

i think it screws up the manual user too, who is so anxious to click, they click on the first thing they see

Daniel’s Nike x Doernbecher Air Jordan 10 Retro will be available in Men’s ($170) and GS sizes ($120) on November 23 on Nike.com and select Nike locations. These will be available via Twitter Link Only, please follow @nikestore for the latest information.

Nike Georgetown
Nike San Francisco
NIKETOWN New York
Nike Roosevelt Field
NIKETOWN Los Angeles
Nike Lenox
Nike Las Vegas
Nike Portland
Nike Chicago
Nike Dallas

If this is how they released the shoes, thats messed up how they only released them in a select few cities and everyone else was left to push their luck even further on the Internet on top of the people who didn't want to go to the stores. I live in Chicago so it doesn't affect me, but it's not right in my opinion.

I'm totally speculating here...But lines generally start right after the RSVP closes. At least in NY, once people find out they didn't get an RSVP, they head to Niketown to try to get pair(s) that weren't picked up.

In theory, delaying the RSVP until Friday would delay the inevitable lineup for leftover pairs...

I guess that also means that bot users won't have to worry about RSVPing GS sizes.

Last edited:
I'm totally speculating here...But lines generally start right after the RSVP closes. At least in NY, once people find out they didn't get an RSVP, they head to Niketown to try to get pair(s) that weren't picked up.

In theory, delaying the RSVP until Friday would delay the inevitable lineup for leftover pairs...

that makes perfect sense as to delaying rsvp til friday

i was thinking that nike was going to bust out something new

Back
Top Bottom