AIR JORDAN x AF1 (BLACK/BLUE-RED)

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i like these alot thanks for the pics BTW heat23 dont lister to these clowns

Whats up hovkid you need that 23 hit me up
Hey 160. Hope all is well. My wife says hello as well. We have just 7 weeks to go until the baby is due!
time fly's good luck with the baby and tell your wife I said she now she has 2 babys to take care of
laugh.gif

hov f the shoes and get take care of the baby

peace

thanks for the pics heat, making cleveland look good lol

but anyway these are horrid

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by heat23

These have already been posted somewhere! Their were also pics of a Black/Green or Grey/Green pair too....................

What are you taking about? I just got these!

As in you are not the only person to have posted pic's of these kicks then, i have seen these and some AJV x AF1 with a green (green was same colour as the recent AJ5) sole and green jumpman on a silver tongue have already posted on NT somewhere!
As in you can't tell the difference between photoshop and your A$@.
smh.gif
these know it alls

Thanx HOVKid and 160!

Originally Posted by heat23

These have already been posted somewhere! Their were also pics of a Black/Green or Grey/Green pair too....................

What are you taking about? I just got these!

As in you are not the only person to have posted pic's of these kicks then, i have seen these and some AJV x AF1 with a green (green was same colour as the recent AJ5) sole and green jumpman on a silver tongue have already posted on NT somewhere!
As in you can't tell the difference between photoshop and your A$@.
smh.gif
these know it alls

Thanx HOVKid and 160!

i'm a big fan of jordan, I understand their concepts, I appreciate their designs, I like the new, I love the old, but this has got to be the mostdisgraceful thing they have put out.

inspired by fakes?
They must be confiscating fake product and reselling it to us as authentic. This shoe looks like a poor man's knock off. At the very least thecolours ought to mesh.

i would rather cut holes in milk jugs and wear them than ever put those on my feet.

Originally Posted by luvdashoes

thanks for the pics heat but i'm not feeling theese at all the black and reds are ok
You're welcome my friend! I'm actually not to fond of these either. I post the good with the bad.

Oh and just incase no one has welcomed you.

Welcome to NikeTalk

ive read hella posts about jordan brand is just ruining micheal jordans legacy, and i always used to think those were some %*%%%#@ posts, but now i agree thisis just getting out of control, seems like every week a new pair of fusions is unvailed

Back
Top Bottom